Plot – A spaceship carrying a pair of Malakian kings, Beldar and Prymaat, falls in the East River: the two long skull cone shaped aliens have to live on Earth now and discover they like it.
All actors – Robert Knott, Jonathan Penner, Whip Hubley, Dan Aykroyd, Jane Curtin, Howard Napper, Michael Richards, Eddie Griffin, Sinbad, Phil Hartman, Adam Sandler, Grant Martellshow all
“Coneheads” Quotes 7 quotes
“- Lisa Farber: All men are pigs.
- Prymatt Conehead: Ah, pigs. An omnivorous domesticated cloven-hooved vertebrate that defecates in the same place it consumes.
- Lisa Farber: Exactly.”
“- Beldar Conehead: An owner's manual to a Ford Lincoln Mercury Sable.
- Highmaster: Ford Lincoln Mercury Sable?
- Beldar Conehead: A personal conveyance named after its inventor, an assassinated ruler, a character from Greco-Roman myth and a small fur-covered mammal.”
“- Connie Conehead: I think I'll have some Tang.
- Prymatt Conehead: Ah Tang, the drink astronauts took to the moon.
- Beldar Conehead: Astronauts to the moon?”
“May I have 55 words with you?”
“Your positive perception of me is vital to my existence. Besides, it is not everyday a father can give the world to his child.”