“I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry” quotes(2007)
Plot – Chuck and Larry are two single and heterosexual friends and work together as firefighters. When both find themselves in economic difficulties, they decide to resolve the situation by defrauding the government pretending to be homosexual. They stage a gay wedding in order to obtain the economic benefits granted to homosexual couples, but for them it's very difficult to live as a couple as they cannot cultivate their sexual orientation and must keep up the appearances. The authorities, their relatives, their friends and the gay community are indeed puzzled.
All actors – Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Jessica Biel, Dan Aykroyd, Ving Rhames, Steve Buscemi, Nicholas Turturro, Allen Covert, Rachel Dratch, Richard Chamberlain, Nick Swardson, Blake Clarkshow all
“I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry” Quotes 19 quotes
“- Larry Valentine: You know what, I cannot deal with sleeping next to your stupid ugly face tonight, so don't bother coming in the bedroom.
- Chuck Levine: Oh, wouldn't dream of it, honey!
- Larry Valentine: You are a lousy best friend, and a shitty husband!
- Chuck Levine: Hey! For the record, every time I laughed at one of your jokes, I was...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Chuck Levine: Larry, look at us, we're not gay! But if we were gay, don't you think I'd be with someone a little hotter-looking than you? I'm Mr February, for God's sake. It would be like the Prom King fooling around with a tuba player.
- Larry Valentine: Oh great, I play tuba.
- Chuck Levine: Larry, I love you, but I'm not in love with you,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Now place the ring on his hand. A ring is like a circle, it goes on forever. It's not like a triangle, triangle have corners. It's like a circle.”
“- Larry Valentine: Chuck. What's going on, man?
- Chuck Levine: Brace yourself, Larry. What I'm gonna tell you is pretty rough. They removed your entire body. You're nothing but a head now.
- Larry Valentine: What?
- Chuck Levine: They said that there was enough fat in your head to rebuild you a new body, so they got scientists in the other room...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Gay guys know how to dance good. It's like the law or some shit.”
“Why all people think I'm the woman?”
“Gentlemen, I have a very simple policy. What you shove up your ass is your own business.”
“Renaldo! Man, I remember your first day on the job. Remember you were so scared you actually crapped yourself? And Chuck and I, we snuck you back in here, we cleaned you up so nobody'd find out. You begged us not tell anyone. And did we?”
“- Asian Minister: Civil or religious?
- Chuck Levine: Religious. I'm Jewish, I don't wanna piss my mother off.
- Larry Valentine: I'm Catholic, I don't wanna piss Mel Gibson off.”
- Larry Valentine: Domestic partnership.
- Chuck Levine: Domestic partnership? You mean like faggots?
- Larry Valentine: No, I mean yeah but, no, not us. Obviously. Just on paper.
- Chuck Levine: Paper faggots?
- Larry Valentine: Well, the accepted vernacular is "gay"... but yes.