Astronomy quotes17 astronomy quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Coal mining may be your life, but it's not mine. I'm never going down there again. I wanna go into space.”
“- May McIntyre: Do the people in India get to watch it?
- Mayor Bob McIntyre: Yeah, but all on the one telly.”
“Polaris. You see it? It’s the most important star in the sky. If you ever get lost, it’ll help you find your way.”
“- Connie Conehead: I think I'll have some Tang.
- Prymatt Conehead: Ah Tang, the drink astronauts took to the moon.
- Beldar Conehead: Astronauts to the moon?”
“- Jack: There's only two times when that kind of thing's okay: in prison where it's a substitute and guys in space.
- Mike: Guys in space?
- Jack: Well, not on purpose. They just float into each other.”
“- Palmer Joss: What are you studying up there?
- Ellie Arroway: Oh, the usual. Nebulae, quasars, pulsars, stuff like that. What are you writing?
- Palmer Joss: The usual. Nouns, adverbs, adjective here and there.”
“- Stanley: What are you doing?
- Eugene Morris Jerome: Astronomy. I have to bring in a report tomorrow.
- Stanley: Let me know when she gets to the Milky Way.”
“- Glenn Latham: Everything's fine.
- Al Burnett: Except we lost Apollo 11!
- Glenn Latham: Oh, except for that.”
“- Vincent: A year is a long time.
- Irene: Not so long. Just once around the sun.”
“I'm not an astronaut. I'm an engineer. What am I'm doing here?”
“I am very pleased with the results of the astronomy test. Although, there's still some confusion about Pluto. While its planetary classification is still uncertain, it is definitely not Mickey's dog.”