“Darling Companion” quotes(2012)
All actors – Diane Keaton, Kevin Kline, Dianne Wiest, Richard Jenkins, Elisabeth Moss, Mark Duplass, Ayelet Zurer, Sam Shepard, Lindsay Sloane, Jay Ali, Robert Bear, Caseyshow all
“Darling Companion” Quotes 7 quotes
“- Joseph: This is - this is a difficult time for you; for both of us. And especially for a woman, there are physical changes that affect everything.
- Beth: Oh, tell me about being a woman.
- Joseph: I think that the anger you're feeling is not about me. It's hormonal.
- Beth: No. It's not menopause. It actually is about you.”
“- Carmen: When I realized Django was my spirit-mate, the animal world became so visible to me.
- Joseph: As opposed to the vegetable and mineral worlds?”
“- Patient: This is the best my back has felt in three years. Joseph, you're a genius.
- Joseph: That's my job. I'm a surgeon. But I'm no genius.”
“- Penny: Shut up, Joseph. You're such a tight ass. Do you have to be so one-dimensional?
- Joseph: Excuse me for living in this dimension.”
“- Beth: I'm not talking about doctors, I'm talking about you.
- Joseph: Have I ever put my work before you or the girls? Ok, sometimes. When I'm doing surgery on someone's spine to relieve them of a life of pain, I have put my work first! The girls always understood and they never complained.
- Beth: Were we living in the same house?”
“You know more about your patients than you do about your own family.”
“- Joseph: We haven't lost a person. We lost a dog.
- Beth: Love is love. It doesn't matter if it's a dog.”