“- Troy Bolton: Your summer activities consultant has arrived.
- Gabriella Montez: Hopefully some of those activities will include a job.
- Troy Bolton: Hey, whatever happens, as long as we're together, it's cool, right?”
“High School Musical 2” quotes(2007)
All actors – Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Lucas Grabeel, Corbin Bleu, Monique Coleman, Bart Johnson, Alyson Reed, Chris Warren Jr., Jessica Tuck, Robert Curtis Brown, Mark L. Taylor, Ryne Sanborn, Olesya Rulin, KayCee Stroh, Tanya Chisholm, Miley Cyrus, Kelli Baker, McCall Clark, Leslie Wing, Jaymz Tuaileva, Annette Wright, K. Danor Gerald, Charan Prabhakar, Dave Fox, David Nibley, Charles Hajek, Manly Ortega, Charles Klapow, Bayli Baker, Shawn Carter, Mollee Gray, Shane Harper, David Huff, Kimberly Klapow, Roger Malaga, Jared Murillo, Doug Penikas, Tyne Stecklein, Britt Stewart, Andrew Winston, Sarah K. Aezer, Christian Denice, Craig De Rosa, Raquel Goodsell, Allison Holker, Thayne Jasperson, Michelle Parker, Safari Natalia Sorenson, Hefa Leone Tuita, Lisa Whittaker, Danny Axley, Abe Leon Fullmer, Italo Elgueta, Nick Lanzisera, Gevorg Manoukian, Ryan Novak, Alan Salazar, Brittany Hipp, Amanda Godinez, Catherine Smith, Quinn Linde, Adam Gunn, Derek Bundy, Scott Hoopes, Berkeley Ward, Dakota Larsen, Amanda Garrett, Connor Young, Johnny Ahn, Chevy Lamont Cofield, Drew Seeley, Joseph Wintershow all
“High School Musical 2” Quotes 13 quotes
“- Ms. Darbus: You must remember, young thespians, learning is never seasonal, so do allow the shimmering lights of Summer to refresh and illuminate your fertile young minds.
- Chad Danforth: What is she talking about?”
“- Gabriella Montez: Blowing off your friends, missing dates, if that's you, then it's good to know.
- Troy Bolton: No, no, no. I was only doing that because I'm working on the scholarship thing and you know that.
- Gabriella Montez: But if along the way you act like someone you're not, pretty soon that's who you become.”
“I always liked the idea of being in charge of my future, until it actually started happening.”
“You are a good guy, Troy. And actually, right now I think I like you better then I like myself. [confused] Did I just say that?”
“Good job, killer, make the ball fear you.”
“- Chad Danforth: All right, look, if you wanna play ball, then grab a mitt. But I don't dance.
- Ryan Evans: You don't think dancing takes some game?
- Chad Danforth: You got game?
- Ryan Evans: [smirks] A little.”
“- Troy Bolton: What was the first thing you said to me when I started working here?
- Sharpay Evans: Bring me more iced tea?”
“In case you aren't familiar with this particular item, it goes around your neck. Like a, um, dog collar. Chop, chop!”
“- Sharpay Evans: What do you mean you're not doing the show?
- Troy Bolton: Exactly that.
- Sharpay Evans: We're singing a duet, Troy! A duet means two people! Well mostly me in this case but whatever! Duet!”
“- Mr. Fulton: Danforth. Bolton. You're caddying today. Fourty dollars a bag. You've been requested.
- Chad Danforth: What?
- Troy Bolton: By who?
- Chad Danforth: Dude, who cares? For 40 bucks, I'd caddy for Godzilla.”