“Dying Young” quotes(1991)
Plot – Hilary O'Neil is hired as nurse by Richard Geddes because his son Victor has leukemia. At first she's terrified, then the woman is involved in a love story with Victor and the two travel together to a fishing village. Victor has stopped his therapy and he suffers again, so Hilary gets desperate and calls Richard. To convince Victor to cure himself, Hilary promises she will stay close to him.
All actors – Julia Roberts, Campbell Scott, Vincent D'Onofrio, Colleen Dewhurst, David Selby, Ellen Burstyn, Dion Anderson, George Martin, A.J. Johnson, Daniel Beer, Behrooz Afrakhan, Michael Halton, Larry Nash, Alex Trebek, Richard Friedenberg, Duncan Henderson, Bettina Rose, Howard Morris, Fran Lucci, John M. Rosenberg, Patrick Cage, Tim Bohn, Holly Del Russo, Trevor Fant, Kevin O'Connor, Lauren Oymainan, Erin Vallely, Priscilla Alden, Ron Krauss, Ron Roggéshow all
“Dying Young” Quotes 6 quotes
“- Hilary O'Neil: Dinner.
- Victor Geddes: Thanks.
- Hilary O'Neil: Eggs.
- Victor Geddes: Thank you.
- Hilary O'Neil: That's all this redhead could find. There's no real food in the house. Unless you want a Twinkie omelet.”
“- Hilary O'Neil: What is it?
- Victor Geddes: Raw cow... dead.
- Hilary O'Neil: What if I throw up?
- Victor Geddes: Then I'll take care of you.”
- Victor Geddes: My mother said "You don't have to like everything, but you have to try everything".
- Hilary O'Neil: My mother always said "Pass the Velveeta".
“- Hilary O'Neil: I told Estelle you have a terminal disease.
- Victor Geddes: What?
- Hilary O'Neil: Assholeitis.”
“- Malachi: And may I assume from the intense odor of mayonnaise you'll be dining in tonight?
- Victor Geddes: Actually, no, we're going out, right, honey?
- Hilary O'Neil: Sure.
- Victor Geddes: We're going out.”