“Batman Forever” quotes(1995)
Plot – In Gotham City many concerns afflict Bruce Wayne, also known as Batman. His enemies are Harvey Dent, a former prosecutor whose half face was disfigured with acid, and the mad scientist Edward Nygma, his ex employee. Nygma has invented a machine to manipulate human brain through television and he has allied with Dent to fight against Batman. Meanwhile Wayne invites the beautiful psychologist Chase Meridian to a charity event in a circus show, but Dent bursts into and causes a lot of deaths. Only one performer survives: he'll become Robin, Batman's ally.
All actors – Val Kilmer, Tommy Lee Jones, Jim Carrey, Nicole Kidman, Chris O'Donnell, Michael Gough, Pat Hingle, Drew Barrymore, Debi Mazar, Elizabeth Sanders, Rene Auberjonois, Joe Grifasi, Philip Moon, Jessica Tuck, Dennis Paladino, Kimberly Scott, Michael Paul Chan, Jon Favreau, Greg Lauren, Ramsey Ellis, Michael Scranton, Eileen Seeley, David U. Hodges, Jack Betts, Tim Jackson, Daniel Reichert, Glory Fioramonti, Larry A. Lee, Bruce Roberts, George Wallace, Bob Zmuda, Rebecca Budig, Don Wilson, Sydney D. Minckler, Maxine Jones, Terry Ellis, Cindy Herron, Dawn Robinson, Gary Kasper, Amanda Trees, Andrea Fletcher, Ria Coyne, Jed Curtis, William Mesnik, Marga Gómez, Kelly Vaughn, John Fink, Noby Arden, Marlene Bologna, Danny Castle, Troy S. Wolfe, Christopher Caso, Gary Clayton, Oscar Dillon, Keith Graham, Kevin Grevioux, Mark Hicks, Corey Jordan, Randy Lamb, Maurice Lamont, Sidney S. Liufau, Brad Martin, Deron McBee, Mario Mugavero, Joey Nelson, Jim Palmer, Robert Powell, Peewee Piemonte, Peter Radon, François Rodrigue, Joe Sabatino, Mike Sabatino, Ofer Samra, Matt Sigloch, Mike Smith, , Ed Begley Jr., George Cheung, Michael Dane, Katrina Fisher, Nancy Gassner-Clayton, Timothy Guest, Patrick Leahy, Marshall Dancing Elk Lucas, Velvet Rhodes, Dana Walshshow all
“Batman Forever” Quotes 20 quotes
“- Riddler: You're ruining my big party! Are you insane?
- Two-Face: Just waiting for you to deliver the Batman, dear boy.
- Riddler: Patience, oh bifurcated one!
- Two-Face: Patience is hell! We want him dead!
- Riddler: Well, you could have let me in on the caper. We could have organized this, planned it... pre-sold the movie rights.”
“Broken wings mend in time. One day Robin will fly again. I promise.”
“- Robin: I can't promise I won't kill Harvey.
- Batman: A man's got to go his own way. A friend taught me that.
- Robin: Not just a friend.
- Batman: A partner.”
Here's the bargain: you will help me steal production capital, so I can put a Box on every TV in town. So I can become Gotham's cleverest carbon-based life-form! And in return... is everybody paying attention? I will help you solve the greatest riddle of all... the mother of all riddles: "Who is Batman"?
“- Dr. Chase Meridian: Last night at the bank I noticed something about Two-Face. His coin. It's his Achilles' heel. It can be exploited.
- Batman: I know. You called me here for this? The Batsignal is not a beeper.
- Dr. Chase Meridian: Well I wish I could say that my interest in you was... purely professional.
- Batman: You trying to get under...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Bruce Wayne was right! You demented, bizarre, unethical toad! It is brain manipulation! I'm reporting you to the FCC, the Adverse Experimentation Board, the AMI, and the police! You are going up on charges, and then to prison, and then to a mental institution for the rest of your twisted little life! But first and foremost, Nygma, you are fired!...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dick Grayson: All I can think about every second of the day is getting Two-Face. He took my whole life. And when I was out there tonight, I imagined it was him that I was fighting, even when I was fighting you. And all the pain went away. Do you understand?
- Bruce Wayne: Yes, I do.
- Dick Grayson: Good, cause you gotta help me find him. And...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Do you have a first name, or do I just call you Bats?”
“Emotions are always the enemy of true justice... thank you... you've always been a good friend.”
“- Dr. Chase Meridian: You like strong women. I've done my homework. Or do I need skin-tight vinyl and a whip?
- Batman: I haven't had that much luck with women.
- Dr. Chase Meridian: Maybe you just haven't met the right woman.”
“- Bruce Wayne: Then it will happen this way: You make the kill, but your pain doesn't die with Harvey, it grows. So you run out into the night to find another face, and another, and another, until one terrible morning you wake up and realize that revenge has become your whole life. And you won't know why.
- Dick Grayson: You can't understand....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Riddler: Why? Why can't I kill you? Too many questions. Too many questions.
- Batman: Poor Edward. I had to save them both. You see, I'm both Bruce Wayne and Batman, not because I have to be, now, because I choose to be.”