“Freddy Got Fingered” quotes(2001)
Plot – Gord has always been a special boy, obsessed to please his father. His innocence leads him to be very curious and his imagination is still extremely unbridled. At 28 he decides to change his life, leaving his job in the local dairy and moving to the basement of his parents. His father doesn't agree with his decisions and between them bursts out a bloody war.
All actors – Tom Green, Rip Torn, Marisa Coughlan, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Harland Williams, Anthony Michael Hall, Julie Hagerty, Jackson Davies, Connor Widdows, John R. Taylor, Bob Osborne, Fiona Hoganshow all
“Freddy Got Fingered” Quotes 10 quotes
“- Gord Brody: I'm looking for a David Davidson.
- Woman - Restaurant: I'm a woman.
- Gord Brody: Did I ask what sex you are?
- Woman - Restaurant: No.
- Gord Brody: Did I ask if you were David Davidson?
- Woman - Restaurant: My name is Cheryl.”
“- Jim Brody: Hey, what are ya doing in my scuba gear?
- Gord Brody: Look, I found a treasure.
- Jim Brody: That's a soap on a rope!
- Gord Brody: Shh, I'm pretending it's a treasure.”
“Daddy, we're in Pakistan. Let's sew some soccer balls.”
“- Betty: I'm gonna give you a blowjob.
- Gord Brody: Oh Betty. It's only our first date. Don't you think we should go do some romantic stuff first? Maybe take a walk in the park or something?”
“Oh, look honey, our boy's a genius! He's rigged a pulley system so he can eat sausage and work on his stupid drawings.”
“- Gord Brody: Why do you guys always have roast beef?
- Jim Brody: Boo-hoo. Little Lord Fauntleroy's tummy hurts because there's too much roast beef in it.
- Gord Brody: It's just boring.
[opens bag, pulls out a chicken sandwich]
- Gord Brody: I'm eating a chicken sandwich.”
“You can't hurt me, not with my cheese helmet!”
“- Gord Brody: Fuck you, dad.
- Jim Brody: Fuck me? Is that what you wanna do?
[drops his pants]
- Jim Brody: Well, go ahead, fuck me.”
“You can't have complaints there's not enough cheese in the cheese sandwiches. I mean, if there's no cheese in a cheese sandwich, that's basically just two slices of bread.”