“- Dr. Rumack: What was it we had for dinner tonight?
- Elaine Dickinson: Well, we had a choice of steak or fish.
- Dr. Rumack: Yes, yes, I remember, I had lasagna.”
“- Linda Howard: Even if I wanted to, my boss isn't here, there's no one I can quit to.
- David Howard: Well, it's time to get out. We have to touch Indians. We have to see the mountains and the prairies and the whole rest of that song. Let's make love right now. I want to have sex with you right here.”
“- Dr. Leo Marvin: That patient, the one who called before, he committed suicide.
- Fay Marvin: Oh, Leo, how horrible.
- Dr. Leo Marvin: Oh well, let's not let it spoil our vacation.”
“- Elaine Dickinson: You got a letter from headquarters this morning.
- Ted Striker: What is it?
- Elaine Dickinson: It's a big building where generals meet, but that's not important.”
“- Dulcy: I wouldn't mind learning chess.
- Leopold: I feel it would be tame for you.
- Dulcy: I like the way the stallions look.
- Leopold: They're called knights. That's a knight. Not a stallion.”
“- Leopold: Have you ever made love with a much older man?
- Dulcy: Yes.
- Leopold: Illicitly? In the woods?
- Dulcy: Yes.
- Leopold: Was he a genius.
- Dulcy: He was a dentist.”
“- Simon: My God! The sun.
- Elaine: What is it, Simon?
- Simon: A large, fiery ball at the center of our solar system, but that's not important now. We're heading right for it.”
“- Dr. Rumack: You'd better tell the Captain we've got to land as soon as we can. This woman has to be gotten to a hospital.
- Elaine Dickinson: A hospital? What is it?
- Dr. Rumack: It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now.”
- ROC: Voice interface.
- Elaine: There's an overheat in the core. Please analyze problem.
- ROC: There is no apparent overheat.
- Elaine: Yes, there is, ROC. We read a core overheat. Repeat analysis.
- ROC: Analysis confirmed. All systems compute positive.
- Elaine: Well, not from where I'm sitting, they don't!
- ROC: Look, Elaine. Cut the "not... (continue) (continue reading)
“- Dulcy: It's like swimming. It's a measured stroke. And remember, here's the key: when the sperm count is low, they won't listen to reason. But, when the sperm count is high, they'll do anything you want.
- Adrian: It sounds awfully clinical.
- Dulcy: We're just going over some basics. But, if you love the guy, it should all come together with...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Ted Striker: Because of my mistake, six men didn't return from that raid.
- Elaine Dickinson: Seven. Lieutenant Zip died this morning.”
“It takes so many things to make love last. But most of all, it takes respect, and I can't live with a man I don't respect.”
“Isn't it true, the best opportunities only happen once.”
“Leopold, what's an intellectual genius like you want with a simple young nurse like me?”
“- David Howard: Why didn't you tell me when we got married that you were this horrible gambling addict? It's like when you have a venereal disease, you tell somebody!
- Linda Howard: I've only gambled twice in my life. This was the second time.”