Julie Hagerty quotes
“- Ted Striker: Because of my mistake, six men didn't return from that raid.
- Elaine Dickinson: Seven. Lieutenant Zip died this morning.”
“- Dr. Rumack: What was it we had for dinner tonight?
- Elaine Dickinson: Well, we had a choice of steak or fish.
- Dr. Rumack: Yes, yes, I remember, I had lasagna.”
“- Linda Howard: Even if I wanted to, my boss isn't here, there's no one I can quit to.
- David Howard: Well, it's time to get out. We have to touch Indians. We have to see the mountains and the prairies and the whole rest of that song. Let's make love right now. I want to have sex with you right here.”
“- Dr. Leo Marvin: That patient, the one who called before, he committed suicide.
- Fay Marvin: Oh, Leo, how horrible.
- Dr. Leo Marvin: Oh well, let's not let it spoil our vacation.”
“- Elaine Dickinson: You got a letter from headquarters this morning.
- Ted Striker: What is it?
- Elaine Dickinson: It's a big building where generals meet, but that's not important.”
“- Dulcy: I wouldn't mind learning chess.
- Leopold: I feel it would be tame for you.
- Dulcy: I like the way the stallions look.
- Leopold: They're called knights. That's a knight. Not a stallion.”
“- Leopold: Have you ever made love with a much older man?
- Dulcy: Yes.
- Leopold: Illicitly? In the woods?
- Dulcy: Yes.
- Leopold: Was he a genius.
- Dulcy: He was a dentist.”
“- Simon: My God! The sun.
- Elaine: What is it, Simon?
- Simon: A large, fiery ball at the center of our solar system, but that's not important now. We're heading right for it.”
“- Dr. Rumack: You'd better tell the Captain we've got to land as soon as we can. This woman has to be gotten to a hospital.
- Elaine Dickinson: A hospital? What is it?
- Dr. Rumack: It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now.”
- ROC: Voice interface.
- Elaine: There's an overheat in the core. Please analyze problem.
- ROC: There is no apparent overheat.
- Elaine: Yes, there is, ROC. We read a core overheat. Repeat analysis.
- ROC: Analysis confirmed. All systems compute positive.
- Elaine: Well, not from where I'm sitting, they don't!
- ROC: Look, Elaine. Cut the "not... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dulcy: It's like swimming. It's a measured stroke. And remember, here's the key: when the sperm count is low, they won't listen to reason. But, when the sperm count is high, they'll do anything you want.
- Adrian: It sounds awfully clinical.
- Dulcy: We're just going over some basics. But, if you love the guy, it should all come together with...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It takes so many things to make love last. But most of all, it takes respect, and I can't live with a man I don't respect.”
“Isn't it true, the best opportunities only happen once.”
“Leopold, what's an intellectual genius like you want with a simple young nurse like me?”
“- David Howard: Why didn't you tell me when we got married that you were this horrible gambling addict? It's like when you have a venereal disease, you tell somebody!
- Linda Howard: I've only gambled twice in my life. This was the second time.”