Rest quotes40 rest quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Ms. Darbus: You must remember, young thespians, learning is never seasonal, so do allow the shimmering lights of Summer to refresh and illuminate your fertile young minds.
- Chad Danforth: What is she talking about?”
“- Squaw: Squaw get them firewood!
- Wendy Darling: Squaw no get them firewood! Squaw go home!”
“- Steve Jobs: Hey, Steve Wozniak is sitting out there. Give yourselves a treat and ask if he happens to have the correct time.
- Joanna Hoffman: I have the correct time, and we're running out of it.”
“When it comes time for a rest, there's no place like Cleveland.”
“- Chuck Sundberg: I don't want you taking anymore meetings, no more 5 AM thank-you letters. Go home and you sleep. I know you will. I just laced your coffee.
- Gary Brown: You did not.
- Chuck Sundberg: No, but I'll belt you if I have to.”
“Resting's the sort of thing you've got to work up to gradually... very dangerous to rest all of a sudden.”
“Let me tell you, after a hard day of looting and pillaging, there is no greater city than Gomorrah... except maybe Sodom.”
“I say, we sit back and relax and enjoy a spread of their finest fruits of the sea.”
“- Louis 'Lightning' Conlon: You got an iPad?
- Henry 'Razor' Sharp: Nah, I got a regular couch.”
“Mind if I drive real slow on the way home? I'd like to pretend it's a vacation.”
“I have roamed these halls for three centuries and I am so tired. If only I could rest...”
“- Marilyn Monroe: Oh, no, Johnny, you need your rest.
- Johnny Hyde: I'll get my rest when I'm dead, which is going to be sooner rather than later. You know that, Marilyn.”
“Let's have some peace and quiet around here, for chrisakes! I've been under a lot of stress! I lost my wife, I lost my job, and I'm developing some kind of rash from making in the bushes!”
“If you rest, you rust.”