Rest quotes40 rest quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: High School Musical 2
“- Ms. Darbus: You must remember, young thespians, learning is never seasonal, so do allow the shimmering lights of Summer to refresh and illuminate your fertile young minds.
- Chad Danforth: What is she talking about?”
- From the movie: The Lake House
“I'm going to tell you what I tell every young doctor. Hopefully you'll be the first to listen. On your day off, get as far away from this place as you can. Go someplace where you feel most like yourself.”
- From the movie: The Pelican Brief
- From the movie: New York Minute
- From the movie: The Book of Eli
- From the movie: Stripes
“- Sgt. Hulka: We got a full day ahead of us. We're gonna start out with a five-mile run.
- John Winger: I know that I'm speaking for the entire platoon when I say this run should be postponed until this platoon is better rested.
- Sgt Hulka: Well, I'll tell you what, soldier. Let's make it ten miles.”
- From the movie: Baby Doll
- From the movie: Peter Pan
“- Squaw: Squaw get them firewood!
- Wendy Darling: Squaw no get them firewood! Squaw go home!”
- From the movie: The Secret Life of Pets
- From the movie: When Trumpets Fade
- From the movie: Steve Jobs
- From the movie: Steve Jobs
“- Steve Jobs: Hey, Steve Wozniak is sitting out there. Give yourselves a treat and ask if he happens to have the correct time.
- Joanna Hoffman: I have the correct time, and we're running out of it.”
- From the movie: My Fellow Americans
“When it comes time for a rest, there's no place like Cleveland.”
- From the movie: Crash Landing: The Rescue of Flight 232
“- Chuck Sundberg: I don't want you taking anymore meetings, no more 5 AM thank-you letters. Go home and you sleep. I know you will. I just laced your coffee.
- Gary Brown: You did not.
- Chuck Sundberg: No, but I'll belt you if I have to.”
- From the movie: Topper
“Resting's the sort of thing you've got to work up to gradually... very dangerous to rest all of a sudden.”
- From the movie: The Scorpion King
“Let me tell you, after a hard day of looting and pillaging, there is no greater city than Gomorrah... except maybe Sodom.”
- From the movie: Haywire
- From the movie: Date Night
“I say, we sit back and relax and enjoy a spread of their finest fruits of the sea.”
- From the movie: Grudge Match
“- Louis 'Lightning' Conlon: You got an iPad?
- Henry 'Razor' Sharp: Nah, I got a regular couch.”
- From the movie: Where the Heart Is
“Mind if I drive real slow on the way home? I'd like to pretend it's a vacation.”
- From the movie: The Canterville Ghost
“I have roamed these halls for three centuries and I am so tired. If only I could rest...”
- From the movie: Norma Jean & Marilyn
“- Marilyn Monroe: Oh, no, Johnny, you need your rest.
- Johnny Hyde: I'll get my rest when I'm dead, which is going to be sooner rather than later. You know that, Marilyn.”
- From the movie: Enchanted
- From the movie: City Slickers
“Let's have some peace and quiet around here, for chrisakes! I've been under a lot of stress! I lost my wife, I lost my job, and I'm developing some kind of rash from making in the bushes!”
“If you rest, you rust.”