Zac Efron quotes
“- Troy Bolton: Your summer activities consultant has arrived.
- Gabriella Montez: Hopefully some of those activities will include a job.
- Troy Bolton: Hey, whatever happens, as long as we're together, it's cool, right?”
“- Gabriella Montez: Blowing off your friends, missing dates, if that's you, then it's good to know.
- Troy Bolton: No, no, no. I was only doing that because I'm working on the scholarship thing and you know that.
- Gabriella Montez: But if along the way you act like someone you're not, pretty soon that's who you become.”
“I always liked the idea of being in charge of my future, until it actually started happening.”
“Good job, killer, make the ball fear you.”
“- Troy Bolton: What was the first thing you said to me when I started working here?
- Sharpay Evans: Bring me more iced tea?”
“- Sharpay Evans: What do you mean you're not doing the show?
- Troy Bolton: Exactly that.
- Sharpay Evans: We're singing a duet, Troy! A duet means two people! Well mostly me in this case but whatever! Duet!”
“East High is a place where teachers encouraged us to break the status quo and define ourselves as we choose. Where a jock can cook up a mean crème brulee, and a brainiac can break it down on the dance floor. It's a place where one person, if it's the right person, changes us all. East High is having friends we'll keep for the rest of our lives,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mr. Fulton: Danforth. Bolton. You're caddying today. Fourty dollars a bag. You've been requested.
- Chad Danforth: What?
- Troy Bolton: By who?
- Chad Danforth: Dude, who cares? For 40 bucks, I'd caddy for Godzilla.”
“- Jack Bolton: You're the playmaker... not a singer... right?
- Troy Bolton: Did you ever think that maybe I could be both?”
“Ronnie, I need your help. Because as much as I know about laptops, I don't know shit about computers...”
“- Matt Brody: Hey, I'm Matt Brody!
- Summer Quinn: And not a single fuck was given...”
“There is always going to be resistance so you gotta be patient. Look for that one person who's not afraid to just go for it.”
“If you're a DJ, all you need is a laptop, some talent and one track. That track is your ticket to everything...”
“- Jason Kelly: [shows up in a yellow sweater and plaid slacks] Well, how do I look?
- Dick Kelly: Like the keynote speaker at a butt-fucking convention.”
“- Matt Brody: There's no I in team, but there is a me.
- Interviewer: Are you dyslexic?
- Matt Brody: I'm... Caucasian.”
- Mitch Buchannon: My gut says there's some bad shit going on over there, and my balls say we need to go over there and check it out.
- Matt Brody: Your balls said that?
- Mitch Buchannon: Yes, they did.
- Matt Brody: Okay, my balls say: "Just take it easy right here. Just chill".
- Mitch Buchannon: Why the fuck do your balls sound like... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Matt Brody: So, Dave had access to Leeds' server.
- Ronnie Greenbaum: Her server? You mean her network.
- Matt Brody: Yeah, her network, that's what I meant. Okay, so we just take a flash drive, and we plug it in, you know, get in to her cloud, and then steal all her cookies, right, and then we're straight through the firewall.
- Ronnie...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Cousin Nick: Fuckin' sucks dick about grandma, huh? Old woman fuckin' murdered like that.
- Jason Kelly: I think she had cancer.
- Cousin Nick: We'll never know the truth.
- Jason Kelly: We absolutely know the truth. Grandma had cancer for ten years.
- Cousin Nick: You don't just die from cancer, Jason.”