Summer quotes25 summer quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Troy Bolton: Your summer activities consultant has arrived.
- Gabriella Montez: Hopefully some of those activities will include a job.
- Troy Bolton: Hey, whatever happens, as long as we're together, it's cool, right?”
“- Ms. Darbus: You must remember, young thespians, learning is never seasonal, so do allow the shimmering lights of Summer to refresh and illuminate your fertile young minds.
- Chad Danforth: What is she talking about?”
“You know, one of the few good memories of my childhood were those summers at Nai Nais's. They had that garden, Ye Ye and I would catch dragonflies. And then we just moved to the States. Everything was different. Everyone was gone. And it was just the three of us.”
“It's summer! We're supposed to be having fun! This isn't fun, it's scary and disgusting.”
“There's something about the summer... the promise that anything could happen. And in my case, it did.”
“When Aslan bares his teeth, winter meets its death.”
“- Mrs. Starret: A boy should be spending his summer outside with friends. Don't you have any friends?
- Ben Hanscom: Can I have the book now?”
“You know it is summer in Ireland when the rain gets warmer.”
“Winter's a good time to stay in and cuddle / But put me in summer and I'll be a... happy snowman!”
“- Coach Heart: You boys aren't working at the pool this summer?
- Scott: No, we're going on the road. That's what hippies do ya' know.”
“- Bobby: Is that Christmas music I hear?
- Annie: Yeah.
- Bobby: What the hell? It's, like, 115 degrees.”
“This is just another part of our terrific summer. Not one of the better parts I admit.”
“- Tori: I am so glad I got waxed today.
- Karen: Ugh, me too. What did you get?
- Tori: The Bald Eagle.
- Karen: I got the Bermuda Triangle.
- Lisa: The Landing Strip.
- Marcus Copeland: [as Tiffany Wilson] I got the Buckwheat.”
“When I was a boy, just about every summer we'd take a vacation. And you know, in 18 years, we never had fun.”
“- Barry William Cox: How do you know this is even related? You did a lot of things last summer.
- Julie James: Well, only one murder comes to mind.”
“This pop isn't workin', Benny! I'm bakin' like a toasted cheese! It's so hot here!”