“Darling, only you can see me. They can't see me.”
“Kiss Me Goodbye” quotes(1982)
Plot – After few years from the death of her husband Jolly, Kay Villano is about to remarry with Rupert Boines, a young Egyptologist. She decides to restore her old house but during the works Kay sees her husband's ghost and the appearances upset her. Now Kay doubts about her new marriage.
All actors – Sally Field, James Caan, Jeff Bridges, Paul Dooley, Claire Trevor, Mildred Natwick, Dorothy Fielding, William Prince, Maryedith Burrell, Alan Haufrect, Stephen Elliott, Michael Ensignshow all
“Kiss Me Goodbye” Quotes 9 quotes
“- Rupert: And I suppose you're a dancer too?
- Roscoe: No, I'm just effeminate, thank you.”
“- Kay: Everything goes. Everything goes. Except that chair!
- Charlotte: Kay, that ratty old chair? Don't be silly. Why would you want to keep that chair?
- Kay: Don't touch that chair. My fiancé... was born in it.
- Charlotte: Rupert was born in a chair?
- Kay: Yes, it's the most lovely story. His mother was just sitting there, knitting,...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Charlotte: This wall, was it always here?
- Kay: Yes mother, it was always there.
- Charlotte: Well, I don't remember it.
- Kay: It was always there. It was always kind of flat like that and held the building up.
- Charlotte: Whatever.”
“No no, little boy! We mustn't sit on the chair. Do you know why? Because this is a priceless, irreplaceable piece of fine art from another millennium. And you... are a not-quite-formed, piece of temporary plasmic rubbish taking up space on this already overcrowded planet!”
“- Charlotte: He's such a nerd!
- Kay: He's not a nerd! Where did you ever come up with that word?
- Charlotte: Just came out of my lips when I met him! Nerd! Just like that.”
“- Billy: Your mother is driving me mad, Kay!
- Kay: Pretend she's your mother and ignore her.”
“Pardon me, having a conversation with my dead husband happens to upset me a little bit!”