Partner quotes87 partner quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Sex is like bridge: If you don't have a good partner, you better have a good hand.”
“- Jay: I know you're a little scared. And I'm gonna keep it real with you, I'm a little scared too.
- Kay: I'm not scared.
- Jay: Me neither. I just thought we was bonding.”
“See, you get three or four good pals. Well, then you've got yourself a tribe. And there ain't nothing stronger than that.”
“Did you get fucked? Because Tommy's made a living out of fucking his partners.”
“- Ma Beckoff: Friend-friend, or euphemism-friend?
- David: He used to be a euphemism, now he's just a friend.”
“On a film set the only person less important than the director is a talent agent.”
“He gives her class and she gives him sex.”
“My heart is broken. I’ve lost the best pal anyone ever had.”
“I've been close to Bette Davis for thirty-eight years - and I have the cigarette burns to prove it.”
“And with the exception of Mickey, I've never had a husband or boyfriend who was a good dancer.”
“- Michael Alig: You're the Yoda to my Luke.
- James St. James: Excuse me. You're the Paula Abdul to my Janet Jackson.
- Michael Alig: That's good, right?”
“- Interviewer: You've been married to your high school sweetheart for sixteen years. What's your secret?
- Bob Crane: Three words: don't make waves. As every sailor knows, when one set of waves meets another set of waves, it can set up some chop. And when three sets of waves come together, it can make for some mighty rough sailing. It also helps...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You got me right in the pantaloons, partner.”
“What I tell you? One day you gonna meet the right kind of man.”
“- Samantha: When things get hairy, I just pick out the alpha guy.
- Turner: And what? He's supposed to protect you?
- Samantha: No, I give him shit. Strong guys don't hurt you. The weak guys do that. Strong guys always have little sisters. Or they want one. I don't know why, that's just how it is.”
“- Annie Bean: I'm just teasing you.
- Yul Perrkins a.k.a. Charles Bronson: I don't think couples can really tease each other. I think everyone pretends they can, but really there's always some kind of truth or judgment in there somewhere.”