All actors – Tom Selleck, Jane Seymour, Lauren Hutton, Bob Hoskins, Joe Regalbuto, Ed Lauter, Warren Clarke, Edward Peel, Paul Antrim, Christopher Malcolm, Barrie Houghton, Peter Skellernshow all
“Lassiter” Quotes 8 quotes
“- Nick Lassiter: Why do you do that?
- Sara Wells: What?
- Nick Lassiter: Eat my food.
- Sara Wells: I like it better.
- Nick Lassiter: If you wanted the chicken, why didn't you order it?
- Sara Wells: I didn't, I wanted the veal.
- Nick Lassiter: Then why eat off my plate?
- Sara Wells: This way, I can have both!”
“I like London. You know I did my research before I came. I came because I found out it was my kind of town. I mean the cops don't carry guns. Now the cops still try and chase the bad guys; but they don't find it necessary to kill him when they catch him. I call that civilized. That's one of the reasons I left New York to come here.”
“- Nick Lassiter: What happens if they catch me? You gonna bring on the cavalry?
- Peter Breeze: Well... if they catch you in the embassy there's nothing we can do. That embassy is Germany, you might as well be in Berlin.”
“- Nick Lassiter: Tell me about Berlin.
- Kari Von Fursten: Berlin... for me it is the only city. Well Shanghai can be pretty interesting.”
“Cooperate and you're a free man, Lassiter. Cross me and you'll do twenty hard years.”
“- Nick Lassiter: That information can only come from one source; you got a man inside!
- Inspector John Becker: We had a man inside.
- Nick Lassiter: They killed him, right?
- Inspector John Becker: If it was going to be easy, I'd get my missus to do it.”