China quotes38 china quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“God forbid we lose the ancient Chinese tradition of guilting your children.”
“Chinese sons think their moms fart Chanel No. 5.”
“Chinese people are mean behind your back. French people, mean to your face.”
“- Mrs. Elsa 'Rosalie' Bannister: I was taught to think about love in Chinese.
- Michael O'Hara: The way a Frenchman thinks about laughter in French?
- Mrs. Elsa 'Rosalie' Bannister: The Chinese say, it is difficult for love to last long; therefore, one who loves passionately is cured of love - in the end.
- Michael O'Hara: Well, that's a hard...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's amazing. You speak Chinese like a native.”
“Maybe I will just go to China. I like China. We had fabulous... Opium there.”
“- Chon Wang: He was the Keeper of the Imperial Seal.
- Roy O'Bannon: That's what I love about China. Everybody's job description sounds so damn cool!”
“- Malik Brody: The image that Americans have of China is that it's a country full of people with little tiny feet, and they run around and kick the shit out of each other everyday.
- Toby Wong: That's the same image we have of America, except you guys have big feet and kick the shit out of each other less gracefully.”
“- Trish: Is it true what they say about Hong Kong?
- Han Sing: What's that?
- Trish: You know, all you guys do Kung Fu.
- Han Sing: Of course. State law.”
“I'm confident that China's economic growth will definitely not slow to below 9 percent in the next two years.”
“I'm gonna shock the world by spreading ca-ca all over the place. Guangzhou is a chemical weapons plant masquerading as a fertilizer plant. We know this. The Chinese know that we know. But we make-believe that we don't know and the Chinese make-believe that they believe that we don't know, but know that we know. Everybody knows.”
“- Lao Che: You never told me you spoke my language, Doctor Jones.
- Indiana Jones: Only on special occasions.”
“You know what they say in China? They say: Ciao!”
“- Margaret Drummond: I was in China when the Japanese invaded and I think that the people they despised the most were Europeans and prisoners then women.
- Adrienne Pargiter: Well that's us. All three.”
“I've got to hand it to the Chinese, they're awfully ingenious.”
“One thing about the Chinese, Mr. Andrews. We do not renegotiate.”
“You got me hard as Chinese arithmetic in here!”
“- Roy O'Bannon: It's just a rock with some gibberish on it!
- Chon Wang: It's Chinese!”