China quotes38 china quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Crazy Rich Asians
“God forbid we lose the ancient Chinese tradition of guilting your children.”
- From the movie: Crazy Rich Asians
“Chinese sons think their moms fart Chanel No. 5.”
- From the TV Series: Emily in Paris
“Chinese people are mean behind your back. French people, mean to your face.”
- From the movie: The Lady from Shanghai
“- Mrs. Elsa 'Rosalie' Bannister: I was taught to think about love in Chinese.
- Michael O'Hara: The way a Frenchman thinks about laughter in French?
- Mrs. Elsa 'Rosalie' Bannister: The Chinese say, it is difficult for love to last long; therefore, one who loves passionately is cured of love - in the end.
- Michael O'Hara: Well, that's a hard...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Flower Drum Song
- From the movie: The Muppets Take Manhattan
“It's amazing. You speak Chinese like a native.”
- From the movie: Horrible Bosses 2
- From the movie: High Art
“Maybe I will just go to China. I like China. We had fabulous... Opium there.”
- From the movie: The Corruptor
“- Chon Wang: He was the Keeper of the Imperial Seal.
- Roy O'Bannon: That's what I love about China. Everybody's job description sounds so damn cool!”
- From the movie: Red Corner
“In China, we hold the welfare of the state above that of the individual. We have six times the population of your country, Mr. Moore, and one-tenth the crime rate.”
- La trovi in Career in Cinema
“As long as I have the talent and there's a demand for the old Chinese man - whether he's a philosopher, or a master, or an old-time restaurant owner, or a villain, or a so-called good guy - I will always be working.”
- From the movie: Drive
“- Malik Brody: The image that Americans have of China is that it's a country full of people with little tiny feet, and they run around and kick the shit out of each other everyday.
- Toby Wong: That's the same image we have of America, except you guys have big feet and kick the shit out of each other less gracefully.”
- From the movie: Romeo Must Die
“- Trish: Is it true what they say about Hong Kong?
- Han Sing: What's that?
- Trish: You know, all you guys do Kung Fu.
- Han Sing: Of course. State law.”
- La trovi in Actors and Politics
“I'm confident that China's economic growth will definitely not slow to below 9 percent in the next two years.”
- From the movie: Under Siege 2: Dark Territory
“I'm gonna shock the world by spreading ca-ca all over the place. Guangzhou is a chemical weapons plant masquerading as a fertilizer plant. We know this. The Chinese know that we know. But we make-believe that we don't know and the Chinese make-believe that they believe that we don't know, but know that we know. Everybody knows.”
- From the movie: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
“- Lao Che: You never told me you spoke my language, Doctor Jones.
- Indiana Jones: Only on special occasions.”
- From the movie: Chained Heat
“You know what they say in China? They say: Ciao!”
- From the movie: Paradise Road
“- Margaret Drummond: I was in China when the Japanese invaded and I think that the people they despised the most were Europeans and prisoners then women.
- Adrienne Pargiter: Well that's us. All three.”
“I've got to hand it to the Chinese, they're awfully ingenious.”
- From the movie: Shanghai Noon
“One thing about the Chinese, Mr. Andrews. We do not renegotiate.”
- From the movie: The Brothers
“You got me hard as Chinese arithmetic in here!”
- From the movie: The New Age
- From the movie: Syriana
“- Roy O'Bannon: It's just a rock with some gibberish on it!
- Chon Wang: It's Chinese!”