Wind quotes35 wind quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: North Shore
“- Rick: So this is where you work Turtle?
- Turtle: Only when da surf's bad, Barney. Cause' when da surf's good, nobody works!”
- From the movie: White Squall
“You can't run from the wind. You trim your sails, face the music, and keep going.”
- La trovi in Career in Cinema
“I was once supposed to play the wind in a commercial - yes, the wind. I didn't get it.”
- From the movie: Young Guns
“Reap the whirlwind, Brady. Reap it.”
- From the movie: The Little Mermaid
“Isn't this great? The salty sea air, the wind blowing in your face. Aaah, the perfect day to be at sea!”
- From the movie: The Weather Man
“I don't predict it. Nobody does, 'cause i-it's just wind. It's wind. It blows all over the place! What the fuck!”
- From the movie: Conan the Barbarian
“- Conan: Yet the spring wind blows, Subotai. Have you ever felt such a wind?
- Subotai: They blow where I live too. In the north of every man's heart.
- Conan: It's never too late, Subotai.
- Subotai: No. It would only lead me back here another day. In even worse company.
- Conan: For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Monsters, Inc.
- From the movie: Into the Blue
- From the movie: Mystery Men
“I don't need a compass to tell me which way the wind shines.”
- From the movie: The Dish
“- Rudi Kellerman: What's with the alarm?
- Ross 'Mitch' Mitchell: Lets us know it's windy.
- Rudi Kellerman: Oh, well I could'a told you that, it's blowin' a bloody gale out there!”
- From the movie: Rush
“That wind you can feel is me breathing down your neck. Next time, I'll have you.”
- From the movie: D2: The Mighty Ducks
“And when the wind blows hard and the sky is black, Ducks fly together.”
- From the movie: One Night With The King
“- Hegai, the Royal Eunuch: Where are you from?
- Hadassah / Esther: I am... of the wind. Whose sound is heard yet none can tell from whence it comes or where it goes.
- Hegai, the Royal Eunuch: Well, we gather in an hour. Try not to blow away before then.”
- From the movie: Carbon Copy
“When you're shoveling manure you really find out which way the wind is blowing.”
- From the movie: The Weather Man
“Accuracy equals focusing on a point. Gravity pulls an inch a yard. You point up. But you have to factor in wind, which is the most difficult part.”
- From the movie: Circle of Iron
“Don't you listen to the desert? Even when there's no wind the sand sings.”
- From the movie: The Power of One
- From the movie: Flirting with Disaster
“You can't catch the wind!”
- From the movie: Alaska
“- Charlie: Nice landing, Jake, that's a stiff cross wind.
- Jake Barnes: Any landing you can walk away from is a good one.”
- From the movie: Waterworld
“Smokers! Just enough wind to get away clean.”
- From the movie: Sherlock Holmes and the Voice of Terror
“There's an east wind coming all the same. Such a wind as never blew on England yet. It will be cold and bitter, Watson. And a good many of us may wither before its blast. But it's God's own wind nonetheless, and a greener, better, stronger land will lie in the sunshine when the storm has cleared.”
- From the movie: Smoke Signals
- From the movie: City of Angels
“What good would wings be if you couldn't feel the wind on your face?”
- From the animation: Treasure Planet
“There were nights when the winds of the Etherium, so inviting in their promise of flight and freedom, made one's spirit soar.”