Wind quotes35 wind quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I was once supposed to play the wind in a commercial - yes, the wind. I didn't get it.”
“Reap the whirlwind, Brady. Reap it.”
“Isn't this great? The salty sea air, the wind blowing in your face. Aaah, the perfect day to be at sea!”
“I don't predict it. Nobody does, 'cause i-it's just wind. It's wind. It blows all over the place! What the fuck!”
“- Rick: So this is where you work Turtle?
- Turtle: Only when da surf's bad, Barney. Cause' when da surf's good, nobody works!”
“- Conan: Yet the spring wind blows, Subotai. Have you ever felt such a wind?
- Subotai: They blow where I live too. In the north of every man's heart.
- Conan: It's never too late, Subotai.
- Subotai: No. It would only lead me back here another day. In even worse company.
- Conan: For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I don't need a compass to tell me which way the wind shines.”
“- Rudi Kellerman: What's with the alarm?
- Ross 'Mitch' Mitchell: Lets us know it's windy.
- Rudi Kellerman: Oh, well I could'a told you that, it's blowin' a bloody gale out there!”
“That wind you can feel is me breathing down your neck. Next time, I'll have you.”
“And when the wind blows hard and the sky is black, Ducks fly together.”
“- Hegai, the Royal Eunuch: Where are you from?
- Hadassah / Esther: I am... of the wind. Whose sound is heard yet none can tell from whence it comes or where it goes.
- Hegai, the Royal Eunuch: Well, we gather in an hour. Try not to blow away before then.”
“You can't run from the wind. You trim your sails, face the music, and keep going.”
“When you're shoveling manure you really find out which way the wind is blowing.”
“Accuracy equals focusing on a point. Gravity pulls an inch a yard. You point up. But you have to factor in wind, which is the most difficult part.”
“Don't you listen to the desert? Even when there's no wind the sand sings.”
“You can't catch the wind!”
“- Charlie: Nice landing, Jake, that's a stiff cross wind.
- Jake Barnes: Any landing you can walk away from is a good one.”
“Smokers! Just enough wind to get away clean.”
“There's an east wind coming all the same. Such a wind as never blew on England yet. It will be cold and bitter, Watson. And a good many of us may wither before its blast. But it's God's own wind nonetheless, and a greener, better, stronger land will lie in the sunshine when the storm has cleared.”
“What good would wings be if you couldn't feel the wind on your face?”
“There were nights when the winds of the Etherium, so inviting in their promise of flight and freedom, made one's spirit soar.”