All actors – William H. Macy, John Ritter, Neve Campbell, Donald Sutherland, Tracey Ullman, Barbara Bain, David Dorfman, Tina Lifford, Bix Barnaba, Nicholle Tom, Thomas Curtis, Andrea Bakershow all
“Panic” Quotes 8 quotes
“- Sammy: Dad, when can I get a guitar?
- Alex: When you've mastered the harmonica.
- Sammy: When can I get an electric guitar?
- Alex: When you've got your own house.”
- Alex: All women are possessive.
- Sarah Cassidy: All women?
- Alex: Yeah.
- Sarah Cassidy: Each and every one the world over?
- Alex: Sure.
- Sarah Cassidy: Does the word "enlightenment" ever come your way?
- Alex: You know a woman who's not possessive?
- Sarah Cassidy: I'm not possessive. I believe in destiny. Either someone loves you or they... (continue)(continue reading)
“Here are the rules: she never finds out and we never fall in love. Agreed?”
“So your plan is: you have me, you ravish me, you bury your pathetic middle-aged pain in me, and then you say thanks... or maybe you don't... and you leave, and I never see you again? Or, I see you again and again, because I make you feel better, and you can't stand not feeling better. Either way, you finally get your shit together, and you go...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sarah Cassidy: I like pussy, alright. Is there anything wrong with that?
- Dr. Leavitt: Nope.
- Sarah Cassidy: Then why are you staring at me like I kill people?”
“I think you're pussy-whipped. Don't feel bad about it. We're all fuckin' pussy-whipped. Women run the world. Don't let anyone tell you different. Women, not men.”