“Bottle Rocket” quotes(1996)
Plot – After being discharged from a mental institution, Anthony looks for his old friend Dignan, who hasn't all his marbles as well. With the help of a third one, their neighbour Bob, Anthony and Dignan plan to rob Mr. Henry, Dignan's former boss. Things change when they meet Inez, a beautiful girl.
All actors – Luke Wilson, Owen Wilson, Ned Dowd, Shea Fowler, Haley Miller, Robert Musgrave, Andrew Wilson, Brian Tenenbaum, Jenni Tooley, Temple Nash, Dipak Pallana, Darryl Coxshow all
“Bottle Rocket” Quotes 19 quotes
“- Rocky: You're like paper. You know, you're trash.
- Anthony Adams: Like trash?
- Rocky: You know, you're like paper falling by, you know... It doesn't sound that bad in Spanish...”
“- Mr. Henry: I don't mean to offend you, Bob. But your brother's a cocksucker. Does that offend you?
- Bob Mapplethorpe: No, that didn't offend me.
- Mr. Henry: Good.”
“- Anthony Adams: Kumar, what were you doing in the freezer?
- Kumar: I don't know, man, I lose my touch, man.
- Dignan: Did you ever have a touch to lose, man?”
“The world needs dreamers.”
“I think I know what you've been going through, man, cos I've been through some heavy shit myself. If you feel alone, like nobody in the world cares and nobody in the fucking world gives a shit, then I'm here...”
“- Anthony Adams: So, did you enjoy your first visit to the nut house?
- Dignan: Be sensitive to the fact that other people are not comfortable talking about emotional disturbances. I am fine with that, but... other people.”
“I don't expect you to be as depressed as I am. But I don't think your happiness is quite appropriate.”
“- Guy in bathroom: Hey, you're in the Army, yes?
- Dignan: No, I just have short hair.”
“I do have one bit of advice for you though. Take the time in school to learn a foreign language.”
“Everybody wants to know what's next.”
“One day I believe that you're going to wake up and realize you no longer have a brother. And you no longer have any friends.”
“- Anthony Adams: It wasn't an insane asylum, Grace. I explained to you back then that it was for exhaustion.
- Grace: Exhaustion?
- Anthony Adams: Yes, exhaustion.
- Grace: You haven't worked a day in your life. How could you be exhausted?”
“- Anthony Adams: Which part of Mexico are you from?
- Inez: Paraguay.”
“Don't try to save everybody, okay?”
“- Grace: When are you coming home?
- Anthony Adams: I can't come home, Grace, I'm an adult.”
“- Anthony Adams: Grace thinks I'm a failure.
- Dignan: What? What has she ever accomplished in her life that's so great?”