All actors – Christina Ricci, Hank Harris, Brenda Blethyn, Dominique Swain, Marisa Coughlan, Sam Ball, Harry Lennix, Nina Foch, Caroline Aaron, Lisa Banes, Julio Oscar Mechoso, Phil Reevesshow all
“Pumpkin” Quotes 6 quotes
“I'm feeling pain, Pumpkin, for the first time in my life. And now I know how it feels. It feels like everything inside me is shattered, like a broken mirror.”
“- Robert Meary: I can't teach people to write poetry. It has to come from your experience... from your insides.
- Cici Pinkus: What do you do if everything inside you is ugly?
- Robert Meary: Your life may be ugly, kid, but a successful poem about it will not be ugly because the poem will illuminate and communicate the horror of your life to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Carolyn McDuffy: I'm afraid I'm falling in love but I don't want to. He's mentally retarded.
- Dr. Frederico Cruz: How retarded?
- Carolyn McDuffy: Retarded retarded.”
“I didn't mean for any any of this to happen. But he's just so sweet... so pure. He understands what's good in me. No one else does. And, Mama, when he touches me... he's so gentle... so tender.”
“- Carolyn McDuffy: Some people have this mystery about them that you can't get out of your head. Do you know what I mean?
- Chippy McDuffy: No dear, sounds terrible... is this person a boy?
- Carolyn McDuffy: But it's not romantic or anything.
- Chippy McDuffy: Well, I hope this mystery has nothing to do with this young man being from a...” (continue)(continue reading)