Tenderness quotes32 tenderness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- La trovi in Motivational Quotes
- From the movie: What's Eating Gilbert Grape
“I could go at anytime...anytime.”
- From the movie: Inside Out
- From the movie: Cold Mountain
“If you could see my inside, or whatever you want to name it; my spirit, that's what I fear. I think I'm ruined. They kept trying to put me in the ground but I wasn't ready. But if I had... if I had goodness, I lost it. If I had anything tender in me, I shot it dead! How could I write to you after what I'd done? What I'd seen?”
- From the movie: Trainwreck
- From the movie: Punch-Drunk Love
“- Barry Egan: I'm lookin' at your face and I just wanna smash it. I just wanna fuckin' smash it with a sledgehammer and squeeze it. You're so pretty.
- Lena Leonard: I want to chew your face, and I want to scoop out your eyes and I want to eat them and chew them and suck on them.
- Barry Egan: OK. This is funny. This is nice.”
- From the movie: Hollywood Ending
“The nicest thing about masturbation is afterward, the cuddling time.”
- From the movie: Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight
“- Elizabeth James: [thinking she is talking to her father, who has a newspaper up between them] Hey stranger...
- Hallie: [puts down newspaper. then] Hey Mom, did you know that the Concorde gets you here in half the time?
- Elizabeth James: [flustered] Yes, I, I've heard that...
- Annie: What are you doing here?
- Hallie: It took us abound 30...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: The Joy Luck Club
- From the movie: The Ninth Configuration
“You're so dumb you're adorable.”
- From the movie: Shaun of the Dead
- From the movie: The Other Sister
“- Daniel McMann: A-Another reason I got mad is 'cause I didn't want you to think I was dumb.
- Carla Tate: I could never think that.”
- From the movie: The Best Man
“What we shared was as sweet and as endearing as a forehead kiss. It was what I wanted. It was what I needed. He was a gentleman, and a friend, and I will always love him for that.”
- From the movie: Tightrope
“- Beryl Thibodeaux: Do you investigate many sexualcrimes?
- Wes Block: Why?
- Beryl Thibodeaux: I was wondering if they've had any... effect on you.
- Wes Block: Well, they did make me want to treat my wife a little more tenderly.
- Beryl Thibodeaux: How did she respond?
- Wes Block: She said she wasn't interested in tenderness.”
“- Grandpa Charles James: [Annie smells him] What are you doing?
- Hallie as Annie: Making a memory! Years from now, when I'm all grown up, I'll always remember my grandfather and how he always smelled of...
peppermint and pipe tobacco.”
- From the movie: Hard to Kill
“- Felicia Storm: If people knew how sweet you are, they'd never be scared of you... I'm not scared of you.
- Mason Storm: Maybe you should be.”
- From the movie: The Exorcist III
- From the movie: The Other Sister
“- Elizabeth: He won't be able to take care of you! He can barely take care of himself!
- Carla: We can take care of each other!”
- From the movie: Pumpkin
“I didn't mean for any any of this to happen. But he's just so sweet... so pure. He understands what's good in me. No one else does. And, Mama, when he touches me... he's so gentle... so tender.”
“- Elizabeth James: Annie!
- Hallie as Annie: That's where I have to go! I have to go see Annie!
- Elizabeth James: Oh, I see, and where might Annie be?
- Hallie as Annie: In Napa, with her father Nick Parker.
- Elizabeth James: You're not Annie?
- Elizabeth James: That would be correct.
- Elizabeth James: You're Hallie?
- Hallie as Annie: I am....” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Yellowbeard
- From the movie: Gun Shy
“If only something would change, I know life could be sweet. I could be too. I wanna be sweet.”
- From the movie: Hey There, It's Yogi Bear!
- From the movie: The Boondock Saints
“- Paul Smecker: What are you doing?
- Hojo: I just wanted to cuddle.
- Paul Smecker: Cuddle? What a fag.”