Tenderness quotes32 tenderness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I could go at anytime...anytime.”
“If you could see my inside, or whatever you want to name it; my spirit, that's what I fear. I think I'm ruined. They kept trying to put me in the ground but I wasn't ready. But if I had... if I had goodness, I lost it. If I had anything tender in me, I shot it dead! How could I write to you after what I'd done? What I'd seen?”
“- Barry Egan: I'm lookin' at your face and I just wanna smash it. I just wanna fuckin' smash it with a sledgehammer and squeeze it. You're so pretty.
- Lena Leonard: I want to chew your face, and I want to scoop out your eyes and I want to eat them and chew them and suck on them.
- Barry Egan: OK. This is funny. This is nice.”
“The nicest thing about masturbation is afterward, the cuddling time.”
“- Elizabeth James: [thinking she is talking to her father, who has a newspaper up between them] Hey stranger...
- Hallie: [puts down newspaper. then] Hey Mom, did you know that the Concorde gets you here in half the time?
- Elizabeth James: [flustered] Yes, I, I've heard that...
- Annie: What are you doing here?
- Hallie: It took us abound 30...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You're so dumb you're adorable.”
“- Daniel McMann: A-Another reason I got mad is 'cause I didn't want you to think I was dumb.
- Carla Tate: I could never think that.”
“What we shared was as sweet and as endearing as a forehead kiss. It was what I wanted. It was what I needed. He was a gentleman, and a friend, and I will always love him for that.”
“- Beryl Thibodeaux: Do you investigate many sexualcrimes?
- Wes Block: Why?
- Beryl Thibodeaux: I was wondering if they've had any... effect on you.
- Wes Block: Well, they did make me want to treat my wife a little more tenderly.
- Beryl Thibodeaux: How did she respond?
- Wes Block: She said she wasn't interested in tenderness.”
“- Grandpa Charles James: [Annie smells him] What are you doing?
- Hallie as Annie: Making a memory! Years from now, when I'm all grown up, I'll always remember my grandfather and how he always smelled of...
peppermint and pipe tobacco.”
“- Felicia Storm: If people knew how sweet you are, they'd never be scared of you... I'm not scared of you.
- Mason Storm: Maybe you should be.”
“- Elizabeth: He won't be able to take care of you! He can barely take care of himself!
- Carla: We can take care of each other!”
“I didn't mean for any any of this to happen. But he's just so sweet... so pure. He understands what's good in me. No one else does. And, Mama, when he touches me... he's so gentle... so tender.”
“- Elizabeth James: Annie!
- Hallie as Annie: That's where I have to go! I have to go see Annie!
- Elizabeth James: Oh, I see, and where might Annie be?
- Hallie as Annie: In Napa, with her father Nick Parker.
- Elizabeth James: You're not Annie?
- Elizabeth James: That would be correct.
- Elizabeth James: You're Hallie?
- Hallie as Annie: I am....” (continue)(continue reading)
“If only something would change, I know life could be sweet. I could be too. I wanna be sweet.”
“- Paul Smecker: What are you doing?
- Hojo: I just wanted to cuddle.
- Paul Smecker: Cuddle? What a fag.”