Reflection quotes17 reflection quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- Jack: God, we're pathetic, aren't we? We're here. We're sitting on the most perfect beach in the world, and all we can think about is...
- Angela: "Where I can hook up my modem"?
- Jack: Yeah, exactly.
“- Wesley: Have you ever thought about doing things differently?
- Fox: How do you mean?
- Wesley: I don't know. Being somebody else? Someone... normal?”
“Imagine you've spent your whole life in other parts of the world being told every day you're defending freedom. And finally you decide you've had enough. Time to see what you've given up your whole life for. Maybe get some of that freedom for yourself.”
“Your eyes see it but your head can't make no sense of it.”
“- Pete: You think if I cut my arm off they'd let me in the special Olympics? I really want to win a medal.
- Auggie Mulligan: Pete, I want you to go sit by the garbage and think about what you just said.”
“What the hell is the world coming to?”
“I will slap you man! I will slap the hell outta you. You don't know who you messing with. I don't even know when I'm gonna slap somebody. My reflexes just slap people.”
“Never mind the manoeuvres, just go straight at 'em.”
“What if there was a species above us in the food chain? How do you think you'd feel if that species lost total respect for us... and started slaughtering us wholesale?”
“- Roy O'Bannon: That diamond is as big as a damn monkey's paw.
- Chon Wang: Don't even think about it.
- Roy O'Bannon: Just admiring the craftsmanship.”
“- Amanda Brooks: Being a woman had its advantages.
- God: Definitely.
- Amanda Brooks: Can I think about just a little longer?
- God, God: Take your time. You have all eternity.”
“- Paul Krendler: What are you doing sitting in the dark, Starling?
- Clarice Starling: Thinkin' about cannibalism.”
“Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.”