Caroline Aaron quotes
“Every film is a battle. Some you win, some you don't.”
“- Abby Janello: Being with him is like making a choice.
- Donna: You don't have that choice, Abby. You have other choices.
- Abby Janello: It just can't be him - that's all.
- Donna: Ok, then fine. But whether it's Buddy or someone else a year from now, whoever you choose will be there because Greg is not. That's just how it is.”
“I've worked with top-of-the-line directors and they know what they want.”
“- Dr. Marcia Fieldstone: Tell me what was so special about your wife?
- Sam Baldwin: Well, how long is your program? Well, it was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together... and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home... only to no home I'd...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Doris: You have no values. Your whole life, it's nihilism, it's cynicism, it's sarcasm and your orgasm.
- Harry Block: You know, in France I could run on that slogan and win.”
“- Woman in Restaurant: Monsieur, is this what I ordered?
- Secondo: Yes, that is the Risotto. It is a special recipe that my brother and I bring from Italy. It's delicious, I promise.
- Woman in Restaurant: It took so long, I thought you went back to Italy to get it.”
“- Mama: Boy didn't marry her for her cooking...
- Randy Sue Carter: He didn't marry me, period.”
Guys screw up - that's what they do. It's in their manual, right under "Love your grill; leave socks on floor".