- Movie quotes
- Rocket Gibraltar
“Rocket Gibraltar” quotes
Title Rocket Gibraltar
All actors – Burt Lancaster, Suzy Amis, Patricia Clarkson, Frances Conroy, Sinéad Cusack, John Glover, Bill Pullman, Kevin Spacey, John Bell, Nicky Bronson, Danny Corkill, Macaulay Culkin
“- Aggie Rockwell: You can't have a nympho do a porno, because then it wouldn't be acting, it would be real.
- Dwayne Hanson: That's the saddest thing I've ever heard.”
“- Jessica Hanson: What's that little turd up to now?
- Max Hanson: He's just weird.
- Dawn Black: Blue's got this thing. He's psychotic.
- Kane Rockwell: Definitley.
- Dawn Black: No, I mean he's psychic. He knows stuff.”
“- Levi Rockwell: Pay attention to Dwayne. He's got a new joke he wants to tell us. It's about belly dancers. You're on, Dwayne.
- Dwayne Hanson: Dad, you're putting me on the spot, here. They're going to put tomatoes on yo-yos so they can hit me twice.”
“Nothing's as good as a midnight pee in the ocean.”
“I miss the city. The pollution, the crime, the noise. I'm an emotional wreck, I really am.”
“- Rolo Rockwell: I can't believe you're leaving right before Dad's party!
- Crow Black: I haven't got time to party, I've gotta go play ball! Besides, I wish you'd all wise up! This isn't Levi's party, look at all this! This is your party! Watch the game! It's dedicated to Dad. So long!”