Ruin quotes31 ruin quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Alec Scudder: You talk like a man who's never had to earn his living.
- Maurice Hall: You can do anything. Once you know what it is. We can live without money, without people. We can live without position. We're not fools. We're both strong. There'd be some place we could go.
- Alec Scudder: Wouldn't work, Maurice. Be the ruin of us both....” (continue)(continue reading)
“First there was the collapse of civilization: anarchy, genocide, starvation. Then when it seemed things couldn't get any worse, we got the plague.”
I guess you call your lustful action love. I don't. I always knew you'd be the destruction of my son. The Bible says, "Put to death therefore all that is earthly in you. Sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, covetousness." That child was born of sin, and the HolyGhost is gon' cause it to shrivel in your womb.
“- Ma: You don't need me. You've been doing just fine without me.
- Nancy: Oh. How can you say that, huh? Do you honestly think that you were the only one whose life was destroyed?
- Ma: [Interrupts] Actually, that's exactly what I think.”
“How many Lizzies does it take to screw in a light bulb? I don't know, but it only take's one to screw up a graduation!”
“I don't care if you ruined my life. I love you!”
“Congratulations San Francisco, you've ruined pizza! First the Hawaiians, and now you!”
- Record Producer: You have failed conclusively! It's over! And there is nothing that you can do, here in this room... that can turn that around. Nothing you can do that can make up for what you just did to "That's Amore".
- Dewey Cox: [quietly] Well, my mother liked it a whole lot.
- Record Producer: Your mother was wrong!
“You've just ruined Rose's chance to get married, that's all. That was Warren Sheffield calling long-distance to propose.”
“- Billy Baird: You ok, mate?
- Luther Stickell: That punk put a hole in my Versace.”
“- Bam Margera: Ape, I got a muffed-up ass butt!
- April Margera: I know, and you had the cutest butt ever and now you ruined it!”
“Oh my God, you castrated him!”
“Oh, look. We have no roof, but at least we have four good walls. ...The insurance company is never going to believe this!”
“- Buck Bretherton: Well how 'bout that, a side we don't have to fix.
- Harry Hogge: [kicks that door panel] I don't want you sto be spoiled, Buck.”
“- Vince McCain: What about a small advance on my inheritance?
- Rod McCain: What inheritance?
- Vince McCain: I'm your son! You have to leave me something.
- Rod McCain: Why?
- Vince McCain: 'Cause you screwed up my whole childhood!
- Rod McCain: How could I have? I wasn't even there.”
“The quickest way to ruin a relationship with someone is to actually try to have a relationship with them.”
“- Benson: Now tell me. Can you talk? Or are you malfunctioning?
- Hector: I am not malfunctioning. You are.”
“The lies I've told! The lives I've ruined! Wait... this isn't helping me!”
“Citizens of Venice! Look around you now at the disease and deaths that have taken over our once beautiful city, and tell me this plague is not a punishment from God! We are surrounded by harlots and courtesans! We must cast out those who tempt us for we are a city of shame of fornication and carnal practices that defy description. We will go the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Canadians are always dreaming up a lotta ways to ruin our lives. The metric system, for the love of God! Celsius! Neil Young!”