Popularity quotes178 popularity quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Roger Taylor: You're a legend, Fred.
- Freddie Mercury: You're bloody right I am! We're all legends.”
“After 'The Matrix,' I cannot wear sunglasses. As soon as I put them on, people recognize me.”
“What's awful about being famous and being an actress and being petite is when people come up to you and touch you. That's scary, and they just seem to think it's okay to do it, like you're public property.”
“When you become a star, you don't change - everyone else does. ”
“I think it's a gift to become a star, to become a celebrity.”
“- Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
- Sam Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment?”
“Telling the truth can be dangerous business. Honest and popular don't go hand in hand. If you admit that you play the accordion no one will hire you in a rock 'n' roll band. But we can sing out hearts out. And if we're lucky, then no neighbors complain. Because life is the way we audition for God. Let us pray that we all get the job.”
“I love being regarded as a sex symbol, but I can't take it too seriously.”
“We are having problems relaunching cinema as a popular art.”
“All of the press and stuff - that's the scary stuff. The acting is what I got trained to do.”
“- Tommy Wiseau: You know, Greg, you and me, we are the same.
- Greg Sestero: Oh, yeah, how, how’s that?
- Tommy Wiseau: We both have this dream that we’ll be famous.
- Greg Sestero: Yeah, I guess we do.”
“Donald Crowhurst wanted to be famous. Now, he's about to be.”
“I never really felt like a movie star until 'Police Woman'.”
“God didn't design anyone to be recognized by 2 billion people.”
“- Lawrence Isabella: I've heard a lot about you.
- Joey Rosselini: Yeah? Good things, I hope.”
“- Arthur: So what happens now?
- Vortigern: You know what happens now. You're quickly becoming a legend.”