Macaulay Culkin quotes
“- Fantasy: What is this?
- Richard Tyler: It's a library card.
- Fantasy: I'm a book, honey, I can read.”
“- Henry: I was downstairs playing.
- Susan: Henry, don't lie to me, alright? Just don't lie to me. Now you tell me... did you kill Richard?
- Henry: What if I did?”
- Michael Alig: Once when I was 10 my Sunday school teacher took me back to his house. He taught me how to french kiss among other things.
- Elke: He really took my boy under his wind. Very nice man.
- Michael Alig: His mother caught us in the basement. She screamed "I told you not to bring them here”. He said "Don't you'll frighten them away!”.
“- Keoki: What's that?
- Michael Alig: It's a kitty! Aw, it's our lovechild. We'll call him Skrinkle.
- James St. James: [voice over] As you dry your eyes, let me just say this about that. Skrinkle was just the beginning. Skrinkle begat Skroddle and Skrinkle and Skroddle were the Lego blocks of a strange new world he was building for us all. You...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Michael Alig: You're the Yoda to my Luke.
- James St. James: Excuse me. You're the Paula Abdul to my Janet Jackson.
- Michael Alig: That's good, right?”
“Oh, everyone, it's my birthday! Time to pay attention to me!”
“We don't do, we just are!”
“- Richie Rich: If any one of you guys wanna turn back, now's the time.
- Gloria Pazinski: No way. Would you turn back if you were us? We're with you, Richie.”
“You're just some lame-ass, Johnny-come-lately, fairy, faggot, copycat! You don't even know your skrink from your skrod! You stupid logger blogger!”
“Guys, I'm eating junk and watching rubbish! You better come out and stop me!”
“- Michael Alig: Oh, no thanks, I don't do drugs.
- James St. James: Nor do I.
[snorts Special K]
- James: Did you see that? It just flew right up my nose!”