Plot – Tony Montana, a Cuban refugee in United States, climbs racket’s apex with cruelty and determination. He becomes the king of drug trafficking, backed by his friend Manny. Having killed his boss Lopez, he marries his wife Elvira. Once he reaches the peak, Tony's troubles begin: the new boss who has an unstable personality, offends Sosa, an important Bolivian ally. The relationship with Elvira founders and her sister Gina, with whom he is morbidly in love, marries Manny.
All actors – Al Pacino, Steven Bauer, Michelle Pfeiffer, Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, Robert Loggia, Miriam Colon, F. Murray Abraham, Paul Shenar, Harris Yulin, Ángel Salazar, Arnaldo Santana, Pepe Serna, Michael P. Moran, Al Israel, Dennis Holahan, Mark Margolis, Michael Alldredge, Ted Beniades, Richard Belzer, Paul Espel, John Brandon, Tony Perez, Garnett Smith, Loren Almaguer, Gil Barreto, Heather Benna, Sue Bowser, Tina Leigh Cameron, Victor Campos, Robert Hammer Cannerday, Rene Carrasco, Albert Carrier, John Carter, Richard Caselnova, Gary Carlos Cervantes, Carlos Cestero, Johnny Contardo, Roberto Contreras, Caesar Cordova, Gregory Cruz, Dante D'Andre, Richard Delmonte, Wayne Doba, Michel François, Ben Frommer, Edward R. Frommer, John Gamble, Troy Isaacs, Ronald G. Joseph, Mario Machado, Joe Marmo, Ray Martel, John McCann, Richard Mendez, Victor Millan, Santos Morales, Mike Moroff, Angela Nisi, Manuel Padilla Jr., Tony Pann, Ilka Tanya Payan, Barbra Perez, Michael Rougas, Anthony Saenz, Geno Silva, Arnold Tafolla, Charles A. Tamburro, Jim Towers, Robert Vandenberg, Bob Yanez, Angela Aames, Nancy Lee Andrews, Dona Baldwin, Lee Benton, Cynthia Burr, Lana Clarkson, Karen Criswell, Margo Kelly, Ava Lazar, Emilia Crow, Marii Mak, Shelley Taylor Morgan, Catharine Richardson, Pat Simmons, Terri Taylor, Charlie Adiano, Lisa Katz, Jeanette Linne, Margaret Michaels, Rhonda Sandberg, Katt Shea, Marcia Wolf, Fidel Castro, Barclay DeVeau, Charles Durning, Dennis Franz, Linda Gillen, Gregg Henry, Kevyn Major Howard, Richard Jasen, Henry Kingi, Brett Ratner, Randall Rutledge, Marcus Shirockshow all
“Scarface” Quotes 23 quotes
“I kill a communist for fun, but for a green card... I'm gonna carve him up real nice.”
“You wanna fuck with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!”
“- Tony Montana: Bet you feel good, huh? Bet you feel good to kill a mother and her kids, huh, bet you feel big...
- Alberto The Shadow: Shut your mouth!
- Tony Montana: ...Like, you big man. Well, fuck you. What do you think I am? You think I'd kill two kids and a woman? Fuck that! I don't need that shit in my life.
You die, motherfucker!
[Tony...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Hector the Toad: You want to give me the cash, or do I kill your brother first, before I kill you?
- Tony Montana: Why don't you try sticking your head up your ass? See if it fits.”
“Every day above ground is a good day.”
“I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.”
“- Immigration Officer #3: Where'd you get the beauty scar, tough guy? Eatin' pussy?
- Tony Montana: How'm I gonna get a scar like that eating pussy?
[Tony Montana smiles]
- Tony Montana: This was when I was a kid, ya know?
- Immigration Officer #3: Mm-hmm.
- Tony Montana: You should see the other kid. You can't recognize him.”
“You know what capitalism is? Getting fucked!”
“- Tony Montana: Look at that, a junkie... I got a junkie for a wife. Her womb is so polluted, I can't even have a fucking little baby with her!
- Manny Ribera: C'mon, Tony.
- Elvira Hancock: You son of a bitch!... You fuck!
[throws wine in Tony Montana's face]
- Elvira Hancock: How dare you talk to me like that? What makes you so much better...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Tony Montana: You know what your problem is, pussycat?
- Elvira Hancock: What is my problem, Tony?
- Tony Montana: You got nothing to do with your life, man. Why don't you get a job? Do something, be a nurse. Work with blind kids, lepurs, that kind of thing. Anything beats you waiting around all day, waiting for me to fuck you, I'll tell you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You a communist? Huh? How'd you like it, man? They tell you all the time what to do, what to think, what to feel. Do you wanna be like a sheep? Like all those other people? Baah! Baah!”
“- Tony Montana: Hey, baby, what is your problem? Huh, you got a problem? You're good looking, you got a beautiful body, beautiful legs, beautiful face, all these guys in love with you. Only you got a look in your eye like you haven't been fucked in a year!
- Elvira Hancock: Hey, Jose. Who, why, when, and how I fuck is none of your business, okay?”
“- Hector the Toad: Where are you from, Tony?
- Tony Montana: What the fuck difference does that make on where I'm from?
- Hector the Toad: Coño, Tony! I'm just asking just so I know who I'm doing business with.
- Tony Montana: Well, you can know about me when you stop fucking around and start doing business with me, Hector!”
“Who did you kill for this?”
“Lesson number one: don't underestimate the other guy's greed!
Lesson number two: don't get high on your own supply.”