“Smokey and the Bandit Part 3” quotes(1983)
All actors – Jackie Gleason, Jerry Reed, Paul Williams, Pat McCormick, Mike Henry, Colleen Camp, Faith Minton, Burt Reynolds, Sharon Anderson, Silvia Arana, Alan Berger, Ray Bouchardshow all
“Smokey and the Bandit Part 3” Quotes 13 quotes
“- Junior: I won't be your little tick turd anymore?
- Buford T. Justice: Son, you'll always be my tick turd.”
“He's dumb, but a loveable shit.”
“- Dusty Trails: Is it just me or are you slowing down?
- Cledus Snow: Maybe. Think of it this way, what good is the roadrunner without the coyote? What good would the fox be without the hound? What good is the Bandit without the Smokey?”
“- Junior: Did you ever join the Klan, Daddy?
- Buford T. Justice: No chance. But your momma did. When she put on her sheet, she looked like an iceberg with feet.”
“- Little Enos: I'd like to kick your ass.
- Buford T. Justice: You can't kick that high, cricket crotch.”
“I've said it before and I'll say it again. There is no way, no way that you could come from my loins. Soon as we get home, I'm gonna put a lump on your mama's head.”
“- Girl at Picnic: What's wrong, Sheriff?
- Buford T. Justice: I haven't seen anything like that since I was a little baby.”
“Retirement is cat shit.”
“- Buford T. Justice: I gotcha!
- The Real Bandit: Hello, Buford. Well, you caught me with my pants down.
- Buford T. Justice: I did?
- The Real Bandit: That's a... figure of speech.”
“Gimme the good old days when a pair of boobs were a couple of dumb guys.”
“- Buford T. Justice: You gotta have a sixth sense.
- Junior: I'd rather have a dime.”
“- Nudist Female: If you want to stay, Sheriff, you've got to take your clothes off.
- Buford T. Justice: I don't even take my clothes off in front of my good wife, Wilhelmina.”