Retirement quotes56 retirement quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Retirement at 65 is ridiculous. When I was 65 I still had pimples.”
“It's not that I'm retired; I just no longer accept acting work.”
“- Moseby: What kind of work are you in, Bernie?
- Ralph: I'm retired.
- Moseby: Oh? From what?
- Ralph: From all the big hairy bullshit.”
“- Merlin Sheets: Rock, you know, George would like you to consider putting on those damn gloves again. It's a helluva pay day.
- Rocky Balboa: Well, ya know, I'm officially expired.
- George Washington Duke: No, you do have marquee value. You put butts in the buckets, asses in the seats. A businessman, with any sorta brain, don't retire when he...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Luckily, I saw this coming, cashed out my retirement, bought a condo in Miami Beach, new tits for the wife. Silicone. It's legal again.”
“- Bowery King: John Wick, you're not very good at retiring.
- John Wick: I'm working on it.”
“I'm going to retire, withdraw from public life, and become a hermit crab.”
“- Gen. Taylor: I'm gonna retire after this mission.
- Col. Scot McCoy: You say that every time.”
“I've seen people get old, retire, and die. Rarely on the same day.”
“You wear it, you eat in it, you sleep in it! Okay? 6 more days! And Riggs, keep an eye on him.”
“You will be alone. Upon retirement, you will take the long walk... which every Judge takes, outside these city walls, into the cursed Earth. There you will remain for the last of your days, alone and carrying the Law.”
“Actors can't retire. What would they do?”
“- Hammett: I was sure I heard you retired.
- Doc Fallon: I heard you stopped drinkin'.
- Hammett: I guess we were both wrong.”
“- Dr. Wynn: Guess who after thirty-two years is finally relinquishing his duties as chief administrator of Smith's Grove?
- Dr. Loomis: Dear God. You don't mean you're...
- Dr. Wynn: Retiring? I came by to give you the news myself.
- Dr. Loomis: Well, I wish you well Terrence.
- Dr. Wynn: To old friends, to retirement, to new beginnings.”
“- Jamie: You know too much. One of the first things you tought me is that nobody just walks away from the CIA.
- Malone: Watch me.”