Goodness quotes239 goodness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“But the truth is, we're not the one been teachin' Radio, Radio's the one been teachin' us - cause the way he treats us all the time is the way we wish we treated each other even part of the time.”
“Immortality is to live your life doing good things, and leaving your mark behind.”
“Good people end up in hell because they can't forgive themselves.”
“- Edwin Newman: She sounds almost too good to be true.
- Gray Grantham: She almost is.”
“- Colonel Kane: You're convinced that God is dead because there's evil in the world.
- Captain Cutshaw: Correct.
- Colonel Kane: Then why don't you think He's alive because of the goodness in the world?”
“Which would be worse? To live as a monster, or to die as a good man?”
“- Two-Face: The joker chose me!
- Batman: Because you were the best of us. He wanted to prove that even someone as good as you could fall.
- Two-Face: And he was right.”
“It's never a mistake to care for someone. That's always a good thing!”
“When there is kindness, there is goodness. When there is goodness, there is magic.”
“- Willie Stark: Do you know what good comes out of?
- Adam Stanton: You tell me, Mr. Stark.
- Willie Stark: Out of bad, that's what good comes out of. Because you can't make it out of anything else. You didn't know that, did you?”
“Good and evil, right and wrong were invented for the ordinary average man, the inferior man, because he needs them.”
“Nice people don't go murdering other nice people.”
“Saving the world, as it turns out, is very hard, you know? Long hours, bad pay, and perhaps the world does not want to be saved. Inside all of us, there are packs of wolves, some flocks of sheep roaming through our thoughts. We want to be fair, and yet, we want to win. We want to be righteous, but we want to get ahead. Such is our struggle. Uh,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Thank you, Lord, thank you. Thank you for everything. I hate to ask this, but I was just wondering when exactly the meek will be inheriting the Earth?”
“You're too good, Newt. You never met a monster you couldn't love.”
“- Eddie Brock: I have absolutely no problem with you sticking around, but if you do, we're gonna have some ground rules, all right? You cannot just go around eating anybody that you want to.
- Venom: I cannot?
- Eddie Brock: No, you cannot. All right, we need to... We need to reiterate this. There are good people in this world, a lot of them....” (continue)(continue reading)
“No one stays good in this world.”