“They say we die twice. Once when the breath leaves our body, and once when the last person we know says our name.”
“Stand Up Guys” quotes(2012)
All actors – Al Pacino, Christopher Walken, Alan Arkin, Julianna Margulies, Mark Margolis, Lucy Punch, Addison Timlin, Vanessa Ferlito, Katheryn Winnick, Bill Burr, Craig Sheffer, Yorgo Constantineshow all
“Stand Up Guys” Quotes 10 quotes
“- Val: Your place looks like where I just came from except it's worse.
- Doc: So, it's not to your liking. Sorry.
- Val: Not to my liking is the understatement of all time.”
“- Doc: You can't open a car with a coat hanger any more, Val.
- Val: Says who?
- Doc: Says the people who make cars.”
“- Val: Are you a real doctor?
- Doctor: Are you a real patient? Is that a real penis?”
- Doc: My friend is looking for a "party".
- Wendy: Yeah? What kind of party?
- Val: Bar Mitzvah.
“- Val: Forgive me Father for I have sinned.
- Priest: How long since your last confession?
- Val: 60 years give or take a few.”
“- Doc: This is not a good idea, Val.
- Val: Yeah, well, my life is full of not good ideas.”
“Mount Everest just moved into my pants.”
“- Val: So, what'll it be. Chew gum, or kick ass.
- Doc: I'm all outta gum.”
“- Val: how's your health?
- Hirsch: Well, they took something out of me a couple of months ago.
- Val: What'd they take out?
- Hirsch: I don't know. I didn't ask, it's none of my business. But I'm a little more streamlined now, a little more aerodynamic.”