“Stand Up Guys” quotes(2012)
All actors – Al Pacino, Christopher Walken, Alan Arkin, Julianna Margulies, Mark Margolis, Lucy Punch, Addison Timlin, Vanessa Ferlito, Katheryn Winnick, Bill Burr, Craig Sheffer, Yorgo Constantineshow all
“Stand Up Guys” Quotes 10 quotes
“They say we die twice. Once when the breath leaves our body, and once when the last person we know says our name.”
“- Val: Your place looks like where I just came from except it's worse.
- Doc: So, it's not to your liking. Sorry.
- Val: Not to my liking is the understatement of all time.”
“- Doc: You can't open a car with a coat hanger any more, Val.
- Val: Says who?
- Doc: Says the people who make cars.”
“- Val: Are you a real doctor?
- Doctor: Are you a real patient? Is that a real penis?”
- Doc: My friend is looking for a "party".
- Wendy: Yeah? What kind of party?
- Val: Bar Mitzvah.
“- Val: Forgive me Father for I have sinned.
- Priest: How long since your last confession?
- Val: 60 years give or take a few.”
“- Doc: This is not a good idea, Val.
- Val: Yeah, well, my life is full of not good ideas.”
“Mount Everest just moved into my pants.”
“- Val: So, what'll it be. Chew gum, or kick ass.
- Doc: I'm all outta gum.”
“- Val: how's your health?
- Hirsch: Well, they took something out of me a couple of months ago.
- Val: What'd they take out?
- Hirsch: I don't know. I didn't ask, it's none of my business. But I'm a little more streamlined now, a little more aerodynamic.”