“My Mom's New Boyfriend” quotes(2008)
All actors – Antonio Banderas, Meg Ryan, Colin Hanks, Selma Blair, Trevor Morgan, John Valdetero, Eli Danker, Tom Adams, Keith David, Enrico Colantoni, Marco St. John, Aki Avnishow all
“My Mom's New Boyfriend” Quotes 10 quotes
“- Tommy Lucero: Your eyes... your eyes don't lie, do they?
- Martha Durand: Life's too short for lies.”
“- Emily Lott: Do you ever think of your mom when we're having sex?
- Henry Durand: Oh, God! Oh!
- Emily Lott: It's just a question.”
“- Tommy Lucero: So... Am I gonna see you again?
- Martha Durand: That all depends on you.”
“- Tommy Lucero: I'll be out of any jail you put me in by 3 o'clock Friday.
- Inspector Laborde: And why is that?
- Tommy Lucero: Oh, because I have to see someone at 4 o'clock on Friday.”
“- Martha Durand: I went to India.
- Henry Durand: You went to India?
- Martha Durand: Yeah.
- Henry Durand: You used to never leave the house.”
“- Tommy Lucero: Come on! Marty, what's wrong with you? Come on!
- Martha Durand: I don't know who you think you are, coming into people's lives and making them fall in love with you like it's some kind of big, sick game.”
“- Martha Durand: Anyway, it just took me a long time to realize that there was something missing inside.
- Henry Durand: Missing from inside the house?
- Martha Durand: No, Henry, missing inside here, spiritually.”
“- Tommy Lucero: What do you see when you see me?
- Martha Durand: Oh, well, when I see you, I see nothing but trouble.”