“The Guard” quotes(2011)
All actors – Ronan Collins, Paraic Nialand, John Patrick Beirne, Liam O'Conghaile, Christopher Kilmartin, Brendan Gleeson, Rory Keenan, Declan Mannlen, Laurence Kinlan, Michael Og Lane, Liam Cunningham, Owen Sharpeshow all
“The Guard” Quotes 16 quotes
“I'm Irish. Racism is part of my culture.”
“I thought black people couldn't ski. Or is that swimming?”
“Like the fat man said, if you have to be careful not to drink too much, it's because you're not to be trusted when you do.”
“- Gerry Boyle: There were gay lads in the IRA?
- Colum Hennessey: Mmm... one or two. It was the only way we could successfully infiltrate the MI5.”
“Like a donkey fucking a hippopotamus, it's party time.”
“- Gabriela McBride: He's gay. Like when one man put's his...
- Gerry Boyle: I'm familiar with the mechanics of it, yea.”
“- Liam O'Leary: You should get a dog. Or a parrot, maybe. Something to raise the alarm, you know. Ned Kelly had a peacock.
- Gerry Boyle: I've always wanted a giraffe.”
“- Liam O'Leary: I'm a sociopath, not a psychopath. They explained that to me.
- Francis Sheehy-Skeffington: What's the difference?
- Liam O'Leary: Don't know. It's a tricky one.”
“- Gerry Boyle: It's not as if you're that hard to please.
- Eileen Boyle: Yeah, that's what they said to me at the orgy.”
“I thought only black lads were drug dealers!”
“- Sinead Mulligan: Now it can be revealed. I have very small breasts.
- Gerry Boyle: That's okay, I have a very small penis.”
“I can't tell if you're really motherfuckin' dumb, or really motherfuckin' smart.”
“- Gerry Boyle: I don't want to see it. Babies all look the same. The only time a baby doesn't look like every other baby is when it's a really ugly baby. So unless you're about to show me a photo of a really ugly baby then I don't want to see it.
- FBI agent Wendell Everett: That's pretty fucking rude.
- Gerry Boyle: Maybe it is maybe it isn't.”