Confession quotes95 confession quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I've been in love with you since I was eleven, and the shit won't go away.”
“With all my heart, I still love the man I killed.”
“- Father Barre: If they are not driven out, your devils might, by their infernal arts, prevent the torture being as excruciating as it should be. Then you would never confess, and your soul would be damned for eternity. Are you ready to confess?
- Urbain Grandier: I have been a man. I have loved women. I have enjoyed power.
- Father Barre:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Father Pirrone: Is Your Excellency here for confession?
- Prince Don Fabrizio Salina: Confession? It's not Saturday.
- Father Pirrone: Listen to me. Come to confession.
- Prince Don Fabrizio Salina: There's no need. You know it all already.
- Father Pirrone: The power of confession lies not only in telling our sins, but in repentance.”
“I want to confess... everything.”
“-Eli Sunday: We have a sinner with us here who wishes for salvation. Daniel, are you a sinner?
- Plainview: Yes. What do you want me to say?
- Eli Sunday: Oh, Daniel, you've come here and you've brought good and wealth, but you have also brought your bad habits as a backslider. You've lusted after women, and you have abandoned your child - your...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Woman, I have killed fifteen men.”
“- Eddie Mannix: Bless me, father, for I have sinned.
- Priest: How long since your last confession, son?
- Eddie Mannix: 27 hours.
- Priest: It's really too often. You're not that bad.”
“Cut the crap. I don't have all day. It's been 20 years since my last confession. I had a lot of things to do.”
“I don't care what your past has been. To me, you'll always be my good woman. Because I love you.”
“I didn't mean it when I compared you to our waitress. I was only trying to hurt you. I could've been meaner about your looks, and what I would've said would have made you cry.”
“- Victor Lyons: You slept with someone? Why didn't you tell me?
- Jennifer Lyons: I just did.
- Victor Lyons: Now you tell me? What good does it do me now?
- Jennifer Lyons: What good is it supposed to do you?”
“Okay, uh, before we can, uh... work effectively with one another, I think we should be comfortable. So, ten minutes, okay? Then - then work. Okay? Go. Okay, I'll start. Uh, I hate my mother. I hate my goddamn dead father more. Rudy was the only friend I ever had. I had a girlfriend once who I used to like to masturbate to more than have sex...” (continue)(continue reading)
You said "I Love You" while you were sleeping in the hotel bed, but I didn't told you that. Because I want to be the one to say it first.
“I have a confession to make to you: you like me. In fact, you're crazy about me.”
“- Steve Arlo: He can elicit a confession from a criminal without their realizing they're being questioned.
- Gregory Stark: How does he do it?
- Steve Arlo: He has a deeply nuanced and thoroughly functional understanding of human behavior to rival the great psychoanalytical minds of our time. He understands the criminal mind as well as the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Cynthia Rose: I have a confession to make.
- Fat Amy: We all know where this is going. Lesbi-honest.
- Cynthia Rose: This is hard for me to admit to you guys, but for the past two years, I have had a serious gambling problem.
- Fat Amy: What?
- Cynthia Rose: It all started when I broke up with my girlfriend.
- Fat Amy: Whomp, there it is!”
“Because of my voice, my confession was like speaking into a loudspeaker.”
“- Priest: Your confession has haunted me all week. How can you live such a hellish existence?
- Maggie Blake: Isn't that the point of confession?”
“Michael... I love you. I've loved you for nine years, I've just been too arrogant and scared to realize it, and... well, now I'm just scared. So, I realize this comes at a very inopportune time but I really have this gigantic favor to ask of you. Choose me. Marry me. Let me make you happy. Oh, that sounds like three favors, doesn't it?”