“- Maj. Gen. V.E. Hubik: You know, Pentagon duty isn't bad for a family.
- Zack: Neither is fishing, sir.
- Maj. Gen. V.E. Hubik: In your hat, Sergeant Major.
- Zack: Yes sir, General sir. Three bags full.”
Plot – A minor is unjustly imprisoned by a rude county sheriff. Sergeant Zack Carey rushes to help him driving a tank.
All actors – James Garner, Shirley Jones, C. Thomas Howell, Mark Herrier, Sandy Ward, Jenilee Harrison, James Cromwell, Dorian Harewood, G.D. Spradlin, John Hancock, Guy Boyd, Dan Albrightshow all
“Tank” Quotes 9 quotes
“Do you believe in Wonder Woman?”
“- Maj. Gen. V.E. Hubik: Posse Comitatus, sir.
- Sheriff Buelton: Did you call me a pussy communist?
- Maj. Gen. V.E. Hubik: The U.S. Army is, by an act of congress; Posse Comitatus act, specifically precluded from enforcing civilian law outside the military reservation.
- Sheriff Buelton: Pussy communist?
- Maj. Gen. V.E. Hubik: That means I do...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Reporter: Why would anyone want to own a Sherman tank?
- Zack: Because it's very hard to shoot yourself while you're cleaning it.”
“- Gov. Harold R. Sims, Tennessee: In all candor, Mrs. Carey, I would find it very difficult to put the full prestige and honor of the governorship behind a crusade led by two men in a tank with a 20-year-old prostitute.
- LaDonna Carey: Governor, that's my husband and my son in that tank with that 20-year-old prostitute. If I don't have a...” (continue) (continue reading)
“We're not runnin' from the law. We're runnin' to the law.”