Habit quotes134 habit quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Life has to be a little nuts sometimes. Otherwise it's just a bunch of Thursdays strung together.”
“- Vincent Cadby: And my work habits?
- Ace Ventura: Yes, a workaholic; the urine stain on your pants would signify that you're a single shake man, far too busy for the follow-up jiggle.”
“Once you familiarize yourself with the chains of bondage you prepare your own limbs to wear them. Fuckin' Abraham Lincoln said it, and I fuckin' believe it, so you have got to get me the fuck out! Now!”
“- Arlene McKinney: So, is that all you want? Your goddamn manageable day?
- Eugene Simonet: It's what I have.
- Arlene McKinney: No, it isn't.
- Eugene Simonet: It is what I've always had.
- Arlene McKinney: Is it what you want?”
“A man learns nothing from winning. The act of losing, however, can elicit great wisdom. Not least of which is, how much more enjoyable it is to win. It's inevitable to lose now and again. The trick is not to make a habit of it.”
“Sorry Jack, it's an old habit. Kinda used to the pilot's seat. She's yours to fly.”
“A little habit can provide a strong foundation.”
“- Paul Biegler: She's a very pretty woman, your wife...
- Lt. Frederick Manion: A man gets used to the ways his wife looks.”
“Bad table manners, my dear Gigi, have broken up more households than infidelity.”
“It's a great thing to have a lady aboard with clean habits. It sets the man a good example. A man alone, he gets to living like a hog.”
“- Carlo Carlucci: In Italy, the lunch hour is from one to four.
- Wendell Armbruster: Three hours for lunch?
- Carlo Carlucci: Mr. Armbruster. Here we do not rush to drugstore for chicken sandwich & Coca-Cola. Here, we take our time. We cook our pasta, we sprinkle our Parmigiano, we drink our wine, we make our love...
- Wendell Armbruster: What...” (continue)(continue reading)
“His routine, when he's in it, is best not shaken. This is a quiet time. Not to be misused. If breakfast isn't right, it's very hard for him to recover for the rest of the day.”
“- Johnny: Why would you wanna be the same as everybody else?
- Ariel: 'Cause everybody else goes trick-or-treating. It's what they do here for Halloween.”
“I probably have too much sympathy for Mr. Brown and not enough patience with Mrs. Brown. We get cases like that every day. The wife is bored; marriage is just a habit. But on the other hand, she accepts everything her husband gives her.”
“Well when I think of home, I... I think of something specific. I think of my, my hammock in the backyard or my wife pruning the rosebushes in a pair of my old work gloves.”
"If you get your head out of your ass long enough"? "Kiss my ass"? You're gettin' more and more like me every day. Next thing you know you're gonna have afros... big dicks and all!
“I've killed everything that's walked or crawled. If you do it enough, you get used to it.”
“I wanted to live the life, a different life. I didn't want to go to the same place every day and see the same people and do the same job. I wanted interesting challenges.”
“Spooks aren't supposed to be creatures of habit.”
“- Adam Levy: We haven't had sex in like 3 weeks.
- Kate Welles: Maybe it's because you clip your toenails in our bed.”
“- Oscar Grant: What's your resolution?
- Sophina: I'm gonna cut carbs.
- Oscar Grant: Aren't you Mexican? You can't eat nothin' Grandma makes.
- Sophina: It only takes 30 days to form a habit, and then it becomes second nature.”