Plot – The movie is an evocative version of Edgar Rice Burroughs' classic “Tarzan”. It tells the extraordinary adventure of an orphan raised with love by a group of monkeys in the heart of the African jungle. Tarzan’s peaceful world is overturned due to the arrival of other humans and to the discovery that he belongs to them. He is frustrated because he doesn’t know whether to join them or not. Moreover, he has feelings for the young and beautiful Jane, but he also discovers the wicked plans of a member of the human crew.
All actors – Brian Blessed, Glenn Close, Minnie Driver, Tony Goldwyn, Nigel Hawthorne, Lance Henriksen, Wayne Knight, Alex D. Linz, Rosie O'Donnell, Beth Anderson, Jack Angel, Joseph Ashtonshow all
“Tarzan” Quotes 10 quotes
“Forgive me, for not understanding that you have always been one of us. Our family will look to you now.”
“- Kerchak: You may be willing to risk our safety, but I'm not.
- Tarzan: Why are you threatened by anyone different from you?
- Kerchak: Protect this family and stay away from them.”
“- Terk: What kind of animal are you?
- Tantor: You know, I've been thinking lately that Tarzan may be some sub-species of elephant.
- Terk: Are you kidding... What are you talking about?
- Tantor: I mean, think about it. He enjoys a peanut, I enjoy a peanut...
- Terk: He looks nothing like you!”
“- Professor Porter: Looks like a man but walks like an ape. He could be the missing link!
- Clayton: Or our link to the gorillas.”
“- Tarzan: No matter where I go, you will always be my mother.
- Kala: And you will always be in my heart.”
“Even if you hadn't grown up a savage, you'd be lost. There are no trails through a woman's heart.”
“- Professor Porter: Oh, Janie Jane! What an amazing discovery! A man with no language, no human behavior...
- Jane: And no respect for personal boundaries.”
“- Kala: I'm your mother. I know everything. Now, where have you been?
- Tarzan: I thought you knew everything.”