Wayne Knight quotes
“Tuesday has no feel. Monday has a feel, Friday has a feel, Sunday has a feel.”
“I've been in Los Angeles for a while, and the kind of psychological connection that one makes to people, it just doesn't happen out here.”
“I think most people's careers in theater are based on delusion.”
“- John Correli: Did you kill Mr Boz, Miss Tramell?
- Catherine: I'd have to be pretty stupid to write a book about killing and then kill him the way I described in my book. I'd be announcing myself as the killer. I'm not stupid.”
“You know I finally met a girl exactly like my mother: dress like her, acts like her. So I brought her home, my father doesn't like her!”
“- Evil Emperor Zurg: A delightful blend of man and machine... with just a naughty touch of lingonberry! I shall call you... Agent Z!
- Agent Z: That's stupid.”
“- Terk: What kind of animal are you?
- Tantor: You know, I've been thinking lately that Tarzan may be some sub-species of elephant.
- Terk: Are you kidding... What are you talking about?
- Tantor: I mean, think about it. He enjoys a peanut, I enjoy a peanut...
- Terk: He looks nothing like you!”
“If you want something turned evil, turn it evil yourself. That's what Nana Zurg always used to say to me, and she was plenty evil.”
“C'mon, Michael! It's game time! Get your Hanes on, lace up your Nikes, grab your Wheaties and your Gatorade, and we'll pick up a Big Mac on the way to the ballpark.”
“If love is a crime, lock me up. I'm guilty. Look at her, a perfect size six and never been worn.”
“- John Correli: Were you ever engaged in any sadomasochistic activity?
- Catherine: Exactly what did you have in mind, Mr. Correli?”