Lance Henriksen quotes
“Careless is what you are, Randal. Careless and stupid; and now you're sorry, too.”
“- Sergeant Neff: I'm here to teach you but also I'm here to help you. Any problems, you come to me. Don't be afraid, day or night, any advice. You understand?
- Damien Thorn: Whatever you say, Sergeant.
- Sergeant Neff: We're gonna get to know each other. I see you're an orphan. Well, that's something we have in common.”
“- Deputy Harley Duncan: I'm just saying that that's more than albino, Doug. That is spooky.
- Sheriff Doug Barnum: I never thought we'd find a man too white for you there, Harley.”
“- Ace Hanlon: You wanna play poker with me, little lady?
- Ellen: Looks like you're having a pretty good time playing with yourself.”
“- Ed Harley: God damn you! God damn you!
- Haggis: He already has, son. He already has.”
“- Sergeant Neff: What were you trying to do, Damien? What were you trying to do?
- Damien Thorn: I was just answering questions, Sergeant.
- Sergeant Neff: You were showing off.
- Damien Thorn: No, I just knew all the answers. Somehow I just knew them all.”
“I taught Severen everything he knew, but not everything I know.”
“- Milton: Hollywood is full of criminals whose careers are flourishing.
- Roman: I'm not a criminal. I was questioned. Yeah, but that's all. I was questioned. That's it.
- Milton: It's good for your mystique.
- Roman: You think it'll help me get work?”
“Fantasy is like doing abstract paintings.”
“To me rites of passage through life, that's a wonderful, beautiful thing.”
“Forgive me, for not understanding that you have always been one of us. Our family will look to you now.”
“- Kerchak: You may be willing to risk our safety, but I'm not.
- Tarzan: Why are you threatened by anyone different from you?
- Kerchak: Protect this family and stay away from them.”
“God forgives. The Brotherhood doesn't.”
“I may be synthetic, but I'm not stupid.”
“Policeman's bodies age at different rates. Look at me... I got a belly in its 50's, my balls are in their 60's and my feet are in their 80's.”
“It's better to be first in Hell than last in Heaven!”
“If you men would die quieter and pick up the pace, Boudreaux would have less time for these little surprises.”