“The Pest” quotes(1997)
Plot – Miami. Messed up “Pest” Vargas owes a large sum of money to the Scottish mafia. Finding himself in trouble, Vargas accepts the offer of Gustav Shank, a racist and fanatic German businessman who wants to use Vargas as a prey for a manhunt.
All actors – John Leguizamo, Jeffrey Jones, Freddy Rodríguez, Pat Skipper, Edoardo Ballerini, Joe Morton, Tammy Townsend, Aries Spears, Charles Hallahan, Tom McCleister, Ivonne Coll, Jorge Luis Abreushow all
“The Pest” Quotes 13 quotes
You know, you don't even look Chinese. You look like Moe from "Three Stooges".
“- Gustav Shank: Couldn't you have picked a better car?
- Himmel Shank: I thought you'd like it. It's German.
- Gustav Shank: Haven't you ever heard of BMW, idiot?”
“- Himmel Shank: Cocteau.
- Pestario 'Pest' Vargas: Coc-teau? Like the French playwright?
- Himmel Shank: Nein... after my two favorite body parts.”
“- Malaria: These jeans make me look fat!
- Pestario 'Pest' Vargas: Ah no, Malaria, your fat butt makes you look fat!”
“- Puerto Rican Boy: If you're blind, how did you know that I was a man?
- Pestario 'Pest' Vargas: I could hear your gonads shaking.”
“- Angus: Do you know what today is?
- Pestario 'Pest' Vargas: The first day of the rest of our lives?
- Angus: No.
- Pestario 'Pest' Vargas: Sean Connery's birthday?”
“Of course I farted. What, you think I smell like this all the time?”
“- Himmel Shank: You'd have to shoot me first.
[Gustav Shank shoots Himmel]
- Chubby: I can't believe you shot him.
- Gustav Shank: Ah, he's wearing a bulletproof vest.
- Himmel Shank: Doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.”