Day quotes67 day quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“We pass the time of day to forget how time passes.”
“Why is there so much month left at the end of the money?”
“It must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays.”
“The day I died was the day I started to live.”
“Saul Berenson-It's been a very complicated day.
Mira Berenson-Your life is a very complicated day.”
“The best thing we can do is go on with our daily routine.”
“Don’t have a good day, have a great day!”
“Winnie The Pooh-What day is it?
Christopher Robin-It's today.
Winnie The Pooh-My favorite day.”
“There are never enough hours in the days of a queen, and her nights have too many.”
“My dear boy, this is the sort of day history tells us is better spent in bed.”
“- Lisa: Today's a very special day.
- Jeff: It's just another run-of-the-mill Wednesday. The calendar's full of 'em.”
“One day can make your life. One day can ruin your life. All life is, is four or five big days that change everything.”
“- Will Henry: I just did grown up stuff.
- Colette: What kind of grown-up stuff?
- Will Henry: You know, like, just walking around, doing a job, talking in the serious voice...”
“It's the first day of spring. Only 274 days left until winter.”
“- Holt: I keep... thinking about this story. There's this video that... kills you. Seven days after you watch it. The second it's over... the phone rings. And this voice says...
- Samara: [voiceover] Seven days.”
“- Ed Furillo: He turned around and he left. He never bothered us again. Well, I took care of my mother and my sister from that day on. That's my best day.
- Phil Berquist: What was your worst day?
- Ed Furillo: Same day.”
“So foul and fair a day I have not seen.”
“It's a great day to die!”
“- Cage: What day is it?
- Master Sergeant Farell: For you? Judgement day.”
“It's funny how one day can mean so many different things.”
“- Phil: Do you know what today is?
- Rita: No, what?
- Phil: Today is tomorrow. It happened.”
“It's a good day to die.”
- Roy Miller: What day is it today?
- June Havens: It's "someday"!