Day quotes62 day quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Why is there so much month left at the end of the money?”
“My dear boy, this is the sort of day history tells us is better spent in bed.”
“- Lisa: Today's a very special day.
- Jeff: It's just another run-of-the-mill Wednesday. The calendar's full of 'em.”
“We pass the time of day to forget how time passes.”
“One day can make your life. One day can ruin your life. All life is, is four or five big days that change everything.”
“- Will Henry: I just did grown up stuff.
- Colette: What kind of grown-up stuff?
- Will Henry: You know, like, just walking around, doing a job, talking in the serious voice...”
“It's the first day of spring. Only 274 days left until winter.”
“- Holt: I keep... thinking about this story. There's this video that... kills you. Seven days after you watch it. The second it's over... the phone rings. And this voice says...
- Samara: [voiceover] Seven days.”
“- Ed Furillo: He turned around and he left. He never bothered us again. Well, I took care of my mother and my sister from that day on. That's my best day.
- Phil Berquist: What was your worst day?
- Ed Furillo: Same day.”
“So foul and fair a day I have not seen.”
“It's a great day to die!”
“- Cage: What day is it?
- Master Sergeant Farell: For you? Judgement day.”
“It's funny how one day can mean so many different things.”
“- Phil: Do you know what today is?
- Rita: No, what?
- Phil: Today is tomorrow. It happened.”
“It must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays.”
“It's a good day to die.”
- Roy Miller: What day is it today?
- June Havens: It's "someday"!
“- Mike O'Donnell: It's just that I put a lot of work in this yard.
- Scarlet: Did you? Really? Like the barbecue pit? Yeah, the way I remember that is that you spent about an hour working on it and then you spent the next two days complaining about how if you had gone to college then you could have had hired someone else to do it.
- Mike...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You've been gone eight days, Jack. A week I could understand, but eight fucking days!”
I am so tired by the way you people talk. You know, I mean, "one day at a time". What is that? I mean, like two, three days at a time is an option?
“God, not another fucking beautiful day.”
“- Harry Dunne: How many days are in April?
- Lloyd Christmas: 30 days have September, all the rest I can't remember!
- Harry Dunne: Must be 31 because nothing rhymes with August...
- Lloyd Christmas: Nah I think it's 32 Harry. April's a leap month.”
“When the sun comes up, I have morals again.”