Metaphors quotes109 metaphors quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I don't scratch my head unless it itches and I don't dance unless I hear some music.”
“A shepherd must tend his flock. And at times... fight off the wolves.”
“Free will. It's like butterfly wings: once touched, they never get off the ground.”
“It looks like an insane asylum opened up and all the inmates were allowed to play.”
“There are some fish that cannot be caught. It's not that they are faster or stronger than other fish, they're just touched by something extra.”
“You can’t make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.”
“Mortgage bonds are dog shit. CDOs are dog shit wrapped in cat shit.”
“Get your peanut butter out of my sister's chocolate.”
“If you're afraid of getting a rotten apple, don't go to the barrel. Get it off the tree.”
“- Adrian Yates: Uh, your girlfriend's here. Would you ever like to see her alive again?
- Mike Howell: I don't know.
- Adrian Yates: So if I just took out my gun and blew her fucking face off, you'd be cool with that?
- Mike Howell: No, that wouldn't be cool. Is she really there with you?
- Phoebe: Mikey? I'm sorry. But I'm the tree. I've been...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Truth is like shit, it stinks badly and we have to get rid of it fast.”
“- Captain Robinson: What's the sea bed like?
- Blackie: [with labored walking] It's like butter made of dog shit.”
“- John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt: Oh my God, look at you! I'm like a compass near north.
- Noxeema: Thank you.”
“Who wants sour milk when you get fresh meat?”
“It feels like there are little weights hanging from my heart that swing and tug every time I move, every time the wind blows.”
“- Michelle Flaherty: Okay, pretend I'm a hot girl. Now what do you want to do?
- Jim Levenstein: I want to feel your boobs.
- Michelle Flaherty: No, you dingbat. You don't just go groping away. You gotta pre-heat the oven before you stick in the turkey.”
“There are many fish In the sea but you’re the only one I'd want to stuff and mount over my fireplace.”
“Data, data, data! I cannot make bricks without clay!”