Metaphors quotes107 metaphors quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I don't scratch my head unless it itches and I don't dance unless I hear some music.”
“A shepherd must tend his flock. And at times... fight off the wolves.”
“Mortgage bonds are dog shit. CDOs are dog shit wrapped in cat shit.”
“Get your peanut butter out of my sister's chocolate.”
“If you're afraid of getting a rotten apple, don't go to the barrel. Get it off the tree.”
“- Adrian Yates: Uh, your girlfriend's here. Would you ever like to see her alive again?
- Mike Howell: I don't know.
- Adrian Yates: So if I just took out my gun and blew her fucking face off, you'd be cool with that?
- Mike Howell: No, that wouldn't be cool. Is she really there with you?
- Phoebe: Mikey? I'm sorry. But I'm the tree. I've been...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Truth is like shit, it stinks badly and we have to get rid of it fast.”
“- Captain Robinson: What's the sea bed like?
- Blackie: [with labored walking] It's like butter made of dog shit.”
“- John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt: Oh my God, look at you! I'm like a compass near north.
- Noxeema: Thank you.”
“Who wants sour milk when you get fresh meat?”
“It feels like there are little weights hanging from my heart that swing and tug every time I move, every time the wind blows.”
“- Michelle Flaherty: Okay, pretend I'm a hot girl. Now what do you want to do?
- Jim Levenstein: I want to feel your boobs.
- Michelle Flaherty: No, you dingbat. You don't just go groping away. You gotta pre-heat the oven before you stick in the turkey.”
“There are many fish In the sea but you’re the only one I'd want to stuff and mount over my fireplace.”
“Data, data, data! I cannot make bricks without clay!”
“When I called to notify you that the sweep was happening, I did it out of respect and courtesy. And you've made me regret that now. It was not my intention for you to act like a child and try to save your puppy. The puppy was going down, I was notifying you of the puppy's death. But the puppy just shit all over everything! You have a crazy,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“She's a diamond among a sea of glass.”
“Free will. It's like butterfly wings: once touched, they never get off the ground.”
“When it rains, niggas get wet.”