Metaphors quotes113 metaphors quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I don't scratch my head unless it itches and I don't dance unless I hear some music.”
“A shepherd must tend his flock. And at times... fight off the wolves.”
“Free will. It's like butterfly wings: once touched, they never get off the ground.”
“Let me put it this way. I'm standing in front of a burning house, and I'm offering you fire insurance on it.”
“It looks like an insane asylum opened up and all the inmates were allowed to play.”
- Saul Silver: This is like if that "Blue Oyster" shit met that "Afghan Kush" I had and they had a baby. And then, meanwhile, that crazy "Northern Light" stuff I had and the "Super Red Espresso Snowflake" met and had a baby. And by some miracle, those two babies met and fucked... this would the shit that they birthed.
- Dale Denton: [smells the... (continue)(continue reading)
“There are some fish that cannot be caught. It's not that they are faster or stronger than other fish, they're just touched by something extra.”
“You can put a cat in an oven, but that don't make it a biscuit.”
“I can't play Pooh to your Christopher Robin.”
“You can’t make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.”
“Never jump the fence if you’re not willing to face what’s on the other side.”
“Every rose has its thorn, after all.”
“When you are backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
“You win more flies with honey, but if you get yourself a bee, sting first.”
“Mortgage bonds are dog shit. CDOs are dog shit wrapped in cat shit.”
“Get your peanut butter out of my sister's chocolate.”
“If you're afraid of getting a rotten apple, don't go to the barrel. Get it off the tree.”
“- Adrian Yates: Uh, your girlfriend's here. Would you ever like to see her alive again?
- Mike Howell: I don't know.
- Adrian Yates: So if I just took out my gun and blew her fucking face off, you'd be cool with that?
- Mike Howell: No, that wouldn't be cool. Is she really there with you?
- Phoebe: Mikey? I'm sorry. But I'm the tree. I've been...” (continue)(continue reading)