All actors – Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce, Saïd Taghmaoui, Neal McDonough, Alyy Khan, Archie Panjabi, Raad Rawi, Hassam Ghancy, Mozhan Marnò, Adeel Akhtar, Jeff Daniels, Lorena Galeshow all
“Traitor” Quotes 10 quotes
“- Samir Horn: I've been in a lot of battles. And it may have seemed like a suicide mission at the time, but we always had a plan to come home.
- Omar: You must be willing to sacrifice some of your pawns if you want to win the game.”
“If a man hasn't found something he's willing to die for, he isn't fit to live.”
“- Samir Horn: You know that the Qu'ran says that if you kill an innocent person it's as if you've killed all mankind?
- Roy Clayton: It also says that if you save a life its like you've saved all mankind...”
“- Samir Horn: Oh, I'm a terrorist?
- Roy Clayton: I don't know you tell me, you've been selling them explosives.
- Samir Horn: Oh, I sell to who can afford to buy it... like the US Government.
- Max Archer: Only ours don't kill innocent people.
- Samir Horn: Oh yeah they do, genius, people just usually have darker skin.”
“- Max Archer: This guy's gotta be in a state of shock. He planned on waking up in Paradise to 72 virgins. Blow yourself up to get laid, this is gotta be some crazy shit!
- Roy Clayton: Where I grew up the Klan burned crosses in front of people's houses and called it Christianity. Then my daddy and the folks from the church would drive over and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“In chess and in war the key to winning is to anticipate what your opponent will do in advance. Think two moves ahead. The art of asymmetrical warfare is less about inflicting damage than provoking a response.”