Don Cheadle quotes
“If people in this country think of Africa as a place with kids and flies swarming around their heads, then they won't understand that these people are you and you are them.”
“- Samir Horn: I've been in a lot of battles. And it may have seemed like a suicide mission at the time, but we always had a plan to come home.
- Omar: You must be willing to sacrifice some of your pawns if you want to win the game.”
“The FAA and the NTSB took 10 pilots, placed them in simulators, recreated the events that led to this plane falling out of the sky. Do you know how many of them were able to safely land the planes? Not one. Every pilot crashed the aircraft, killed everybody on board. You were the only one who could do it!”
“- Pearl Madison: You'll have to forgive Mr. Madison today, he's moving kinda slow. His head's hurting like it's the end of the world.
- Guillermo: You been drinking that cheap ass burgundy, ain't you?”
“- Eduardo Ruiz: You guys remind me of Japanese soldiers on deserted islands who still think world war two is still going on. The fact is that your government surrendered this war a long fucking time ago.
- Montel Gordon: You know, I don't think this attitude is gonna help him in front of the judge. Eduardo, there is just one thing wrong with...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There will be no rescue, no intervention for us. We can only save ourselves.”
“- Buck Swope: Doesn't it scare you dealing with all those evil forces?
- Reed Rothchild: Evil horses?
- Buck Swope: Evil forces.
- Reed Rothchild: Evil? No man, it's not evil. It's an illusion.”
“If a man hasn't found something he's willing to die for, he isn't fit to live.”
“- Ray Castro: Why are hurricanes named after women?
- Montel Gordon: I don't know.
- Ray Castro: Because when they arrive, they're wet and wild, and when they leave they take your house and your car.”
“Come on - three commanders. One ship. I don't think that's gonna work. There's not enough rocket fuel in the world to get those egos off the ground.”
“Death demands responsibility.”
“Let them know that if they let go of that hand, you will die. We must shame them into sending help.”
“- Samir Horn: You know that the Qu'ran says that if you kill an innocent person it's as if you've killed all mankind?
- Roy Clayton: It also says that if you save a life its like you've saved all mankind...”
“These days, I have not time for rallies or politics.”
“- Samir Horn: Oh, I'm a terrorist?
- Roy Clayton: I don't know you tell me, you've been selling them explosives.
- Samir Horn: Oh, I sell to who can afford to buy it... like the US Government.
- Max Archer: Only ours don't kill innocent people.
- Samir Horn: Oh yeah they do, genius, people just usually have darker skin.”
“- Hugh Lang: You gonna shoot me? Or can I come inside?
- Whip Whitaker: Yeah, come on inside. I'll shoot you inside.”
“- Basher Tarr: Mr. Banks. Do you know what Chuck Berry said every night before counting one, two, three, four?
- Willy Bank: What did he say?
- Basher Tarr: Pay me my money.”
“It's all part of the trade off man. Love is only such a great thing because you know what it feels like to get your heart broken. What it feels like to be alone.”