Terrorism quotes77 terrorism quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“In 20 years, Iraq will be a hellhole nobody cares about. Terrorism's a short-term threat. The real threats will come from China, Russia, Iran. and they'll come as SQL injections and malware.”
“- Stanley: War? Who are we at war with?
- Gabriel: Anyone who impinges on America's freedom. Terrorist states, Stanley. Someone must bring their war to them. They bomb a church, we bomb ten. They hijack a plane, we take out an airport. They execute American tourists, we tactically nuke an entire city. Our job is to make terrorism so horrific...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I don't give a shit how young you are. You throw a bomb at me, I'm going to kill you. You try to burn down my house, I'm going to kill you. You make war on my country, I'm going to kill you. You think you've got the whole of black Africa just waiting to roll on over us, eh? You try it. Just try it. We're ready for you.”
“- Julie Steffans: What about terrorism?
- Christine 'Lady Bird' McPherson: Don't be republican.”
“- SAS SGT: There's more than 100 terrorists in there!
- Mike Banning: Yeah? Well, they should've brought more men.”
“- Hans Gruber: Do you really think you have a chance against us, Mr. Cowboy?
- John McClane: Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker.”
“- Peter McGowan: Maybe that's everything in writing: a catchy title.
- Debra Salhany: So is that why you decided to call your first novel 'How to Kill Your Neighbor's Dog'?
- Peter McGowan: Oh, that isn't mere affectation. That's a practical guidebook full of juicy bits on suburban terrorism.”
“Get rid of the beard. You look like a goddamn terrorist.”
“- Agent Frank Haddad: I think we're all eager to give our weekends up on this, I know I am... but it just occurs to me, has any one committed a crime here? I mean, assault with a deadly color...?
- Anthony 'Hub' Hubbard: Here's what I don't like: they know explosives. They know our response time. They put in a call and walk.”
“You see, in this business... the keys to the kingdom is weapons-grade plutonium.”
“Here's the game and here are the rules. You've got your hostages and you've got your bombs, so you can get your money. I'm gonna try to stop you, but I don't want anyone to get hurt. You stop me, you win. I get your bombs, I win. That's the game I'm gonna play, you piece of shit. Now, if you touch her, the game's off. Then I'll come after you....” (continue)(continue reading)
“Terrorism is just an excuse.”
“Bombs won't stop terrorism, brains will, and we don't have nearly enough of those. I'm gonna give you a shot, Snowden.”
“What if what they really want is for us to herd our children into stadiums like we're doing? And put soldiers on the street and have Americans looking over their shoulders? Bend the law, shred the Constitution just a little bit? Because if we torture him, General, we do that and everything we have fought, and bled, and died for is over. And...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I will not be executed as propaganda. You don’t let them take me; if it comes to it I want you to kill me. That’s an order.”
"I think I better blame it on this guy".
When the second plane hit the tower, his chief of staff entered the classroom and told Mr. Bush the nation is under attack. Not knowing what to do, with no one telling him what to do, and with no secret service rushing in to take him to safety, Mr. Bush just sat there, and continued to read "My Pet Goat" with the children.