Ghetto quotes14 ghetto quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“At sixteen, I've seen more bodies than a mortician. Every time I step out my door I face the risk of being shot. To the rest of the world it's just another dead body on a street corner. They don't know that he was my friend.”
“You cannot lynch me and keep me in ghettos without becoming something monstrous yourselves. And furthermore, you give me a terrifying advantage. You never had to look at me. I had to look at you. I know more about you than you know about me.”
“- Lookout: What's up man, you po-po nigga, what's up.
- Jeff Cole: I'm no fucking po-po.”
“You know what, Winnie? I've learned that a lot of talented people come out of the ghetto.”
“As you can see, I got my black ass back in the ghetto: the only place you can get robbed by Santa Clause on Christmas Eve.”
“This is bullshit. I'm stuck between a pimp and a hard place. Donna, man down! Eleven thirty: pimp in distress!”
“Y'all look good in y'all little tight-ass rent-a-cop outfits. Merry Christmas, niggettes.”
“When I look out in the world I don't see nobody that looks like me with their pockets full unless they're rapping a lyrics or dribbling a ball.”
“- Craig Jones: [beaten up Moly walks in Barbeque restaurant] Daaaamn!
- Day-Day: [imitating Moly] Someone call 9-1-1
- Mr. Jones: Moly... you got knocked the fuck out!
- Moly: Oh, good observation, buddy.
- Moly: Where were you buddies, huh?
- Craig Jones: We was on our lunch break.
- Day-Day: Trying to get something to eat, so we can secure...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sean: You a long way from the beach now, punk! We in South Central! The ghetto! The projects!
- Sean: We run hardcore up in here. People get killed here errrrrrry day!
- PJ: [throws up signs] yay yaaaaayyyyy!
- Sandy: Shondra, can you come over later? Princess just had puppies.
- Shondra: [sweetly] Okay, Sandy. Bye.
- PJ: [after B-Rad gives...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Brad: Yo, fool! We got some hard-core drama 'bout to go down right neow!!
- Hadji: Dat's right!
- Brad: Dis is our mall. Always was and always will be!
- Mocha: Woof woof!
- Old woman cashier: Oh, Mr. Amiraslani. I'm so glad you came back. Our clerk accidentally gave you the wrong aromatherapy candles. Here you go.
- Brad: You better be...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Korean Mother : L to the I to the N to the G....Ling Ling, you forgot yo bling bling!
- Keecia: Mum, why do you always have to embarrass me like this?
- Korean Mother: I'm just tryna meet you half way Ling Ling. Nigga preese!?
- Keecia: Mum!
- Venetia & Sissy: If you don't want her, I'll have her. My mum don't go out buying me no bling...” (continue)(continue reading)