“Malibu's Most Wanted” quotes(2003)
Plot – Brad Gluckman is a wannabe rapper from Malibu. His father, in the running for the governor's office, is concerned that the activities of his son can compromise his political career, so he hires two actors to pose as real rappers to show Brad how life in the real ghetto is, in order to dissuade him from his intentions.
All actors – Jamie Kennedy, Taye Diggs, Anthony Anderson, Regina Hall, Blair Underwood, Damien Dante Wayans, Ryan O'Neal, Bo Derek, Jeffrey Tambor, Kal Penn, Nick Swardson, Keili Lefkovitzshow all
“Malibu's Most Wanted” Quotes 27 quotes
“Traffic, traffic lookin' fo my chapstick, feelin' kinda car sick, there's a Ford Maverick. ”
“- Monster: Don't you talk about my mama.
- Hadji: I'll talk about your mama all I want.
- Monster: Hell, no! Yo mama so fat, she got every caterer on speed dial!
- Mocha: Ooh!
- Hadji: What? Uh-uh uh-uh. Yo mama so fat, she uses Mexico, the whole country, as her tanning bed.
- Monster: Yo mama so ugly, Jose Eber won't even do her hair!
- Mocha:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“This aint no Picnic Bitch!”
“King Kong... Ain't got nothin'... On me! Aaaaaghhhhhh!”
“I got a PHD. A poser hater degree.”
“Gurrllll, you a cross between Martha Stewart and Oprah. I'm gon call you motrah!”
“Let's start droppin bodies!”
“Didn't yo mama eva tell you how ta treat a lady? That's not nice.”
“- Sean: What the hell is that? What's going on with your hair?
- PJ: Yeah, check it out, man, my hair. Shondra just did it for me.
- Sean: Yeah, I see that.
- PJ: You hate it?
- Sean: No, I don't hate it. I thought my character was gonna have the cornrows. That's all.
- PJ: Okay, I see what it is. You're just jealous because you didn't think of...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Damn these special effects is da bomb.”
“Run, bitch! He gonna kiiilllll you!”
“- Sean: Do me this one favor.
- PJ: You are the driver I am the shooter.
- Sean: I'm scared of koreans!”
“Please don't be hatin'.”
“- Sean: You a long way from the beach now, punk! We in South Central! The ghetto! The projects!
- Sean: We run hardcore up in here. People get killed here errrrrrry day!
- PJ: [throws up signs] yay yaaaaayyyyy!
- Sandy: Shondra, can you come over later? Princess just had puppies.
- Shondra: [sweetly] Okay, Sandy. Bye.
- PJ: [after B-Rad gives...” (continue)(continue reading)
“When I say Mali you say bu mali BOO.”
“- PJ: If you jacked it, how come you got a receipt?
- B-Rad: I stole that too. ”
“- Brad: Yo, fool! We got some hard-core drama 'bout to go down right neow!!
- Hadji: Dat's right!
- Brad: Dis is our mall. Always was and always will be!
- Mocha: Woof woof!
- Old woman cashier: Oh, Mr. Amiraslani. I'm so glad you came back. Our clerk accidentally gave you the wrong aromatherapy candles. Here you go.
- Brad: You better be...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Damn she got in a fight with a hairdryer, and the hairdryer won.”