Jamie Kennedy quotes
- The Voice: What's your favorite scary movie?
- Randy Meeks: "Showgirls". Absolutely frightening. What's yours?
“I scream, You scream! We all scream for Ice Cream!”
“Traffic, traffic lookin' fo my chapstick, feelin' kinda car sick, there's a Ford Maverick. ”
“I wasn't planning on being a comedian; I just liked to laugh.”
“I think anybody can be a good actor.”
“I got a PHD. A poser hater degree.”
“Anyone including the main character can die. This means you, Syd. I'm sorry. It's the final chapter. It could be fucking 'Reservoir Dogs' by the time this thing is through.”
“Gurrllll, you a cross between Martha Stewart and Oprah. I'm gon call you motrah!”
“- Randy: Careful. This is the moment when the supposedly dead killer comes back to life, for one last scare.
[Billy starts to rise]
- Sidney Prescott: [shoots Billy] Not in my movie.”
“Let's start droppin bodies!”
“Didn't yo mama eva tell you how ta treat a lady? That's not nice.”
“Damn these special effects is da bomb.”
“- Film Class Mopey Girl: It's not hypothetical, it's not about art. I had biology with that girl. This is reality.
- Randy Meeks: Thank you. I agree with you. Let me tell you about reality, Mickey. I lived through this, okay? Life is life. It doesn't imitate anything.
- Mickey: Oh come on Randy, with all due respect, the killer obviously...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Run, bitch! He gonna kiiilllll you!”
“Please don't be hatin'.”