Sarcasm quotes251 sarcasm quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Love your perfume. What is that, Stench of Death?”
“-22: I just use this voice because it annoys people.
-Joe: It’s very effective.”
“Did he also make you dress like a slutty dolphin trainer?”
“- Bruce Banner: Tony, this might not be the time.
- Tony Stark: Really? That's it? You just rollover, show your belly, every time somebody snarls?
- Bruce Banner: Only when I've created a murder bot.”
“Always the same, and now all this. No more stones. No more spears. No more slings. No more swords. No more weapons! No more systems! No more! No more superpowers... So much faith in their tools, in their machines. You can fire your arrows from the Tower of Babel, but you can never strike God!”
“Oh, wedding in Hawaii! Real original!”
“- Moly: Oh, no, no guns. You are top-flight unarmed security guards.
- Craig Jones: What about walkie talkies?
- Day-Day: And some flashlights. In case we catch some girl giving up some head right in the back behind the trash cans, I could come back there with the flashlight and catch her.
- Moly: You guys are supposed to be big, tough guys....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Rusty: Dad?
- Clark Griswold: In a minute Russ.
- Clark Griswold [talking to Cousin Eddie]: You see the promise of material possesions can often blind one to...
- Clark Griswold: [Rusty taps Clark on the arm] What is it, Russ?
- Rusty: Those four cars over there... they're mine.
- Clark Griswold: What do you mean they're... they're yours?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Peter: I'd be careful with those fat-free chips - they cause anal leakage.
- Roger: You cause anal leakage.
- Peter: It says so on the bag.
- Roger: What kind of marketing braniac puts anal leakage on his product? How can they even sell that crap?”
“- Moly: You guys are top-flight security, best in the whole wide world. You have to defend this whole place with your own lives.
- Day-Day: And I'd die for this shit too. ”
“Cards with the tards. Who could beat a night of cards, chips, dips and dorks?”
“- Wolfgang Vogel: You treat us as stooges for the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics.
- James Donovan: Can we just call them 'the Russians' and save time?”
“- Ronald Miller: I'm going to a party. John Richmond's, with Cindy Mancini.
- Chuckie Miller: Cindy Mancini? Senior, captain of the cheerleaders, most beautiful girl in the history of this county?
- Ronald Miller: That's her. Well, I'm late, gotta bolt.
- Chuckie Miller: Bolt? Something stinks in suburbia.”
“Sardonic humor is just my way of relating to the world.”
“Always hard to find, like love, Waldo, a good Chinese restaurant…”
“The only surprise I like is to not be surprised.”