Sarcasm quotes241 sarcasm quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Wolfgang Vogel: You treat us as stooges for the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics.
- James Donovan: Can we just call them 'the Russians' and save time?”
“Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.”
“- SAS SGT: There's more than 100 terrorists in there!
- Mike Banning: Yeah? Well, they should've brought more men.”
“Love your perfume. What is that, Stench of Death?”
“Did he also make you dress like a slutty dolphin trainer?”
“- Lesley: I'm pathetic. You know, I've dreamt of being a Broadway actress since I was a little kid. And now I'm here. And I'm not a Broadway actress. I'm still just a little kid. And I keep waiting for someone to tell me I made it.
- Laura: [Sincerely] Hey. You made it.
- Lesley: I did?
- Laura: Sadly it was with Mike Shiner, on a fake motel bed.”
“First you lose your girl. Now you're gonna lose your head. You're running out of shit to lose.”
“- Tony Stark: What's the vibranium for?
- Ultron: [Sarcastic] I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan...”
- Jerry Heller: What's NWA stand for, anyway? "No Whites Allowed", something like that? [chuckles]
- Eazy-E: No... Niggaz Wit' Attitudes.
“- Bruce Banner: Tony, this might not be the time.
- Tony Stark: Really? That's it? You just rollover, show your belly, every time somebody snarls?
- Bruce Banner: Only when I've created a murder bot.”
“- Ronda Rousey: You couldn't last 30 seconds with me if your life depended on it. I could really hurt you, Turtle.
- Turtle: So I last 30 seconds, you let me take you out on a proper date.
- Ronda Rousey: Last 60 seconds and I'll let you fuck me.”
“You go and ask the studio how they would like having to reshoot this movie without me because for better or for worse [shouting] I am Spartacus!”
“Seriously guys. If the consoluate ordered a pizza it would've been there by now.”
“I can't, can I? I'm a club owner. You know what I mean? I can pick a nice model, all right, in a nice colour, but I'm not very good at anything else. I'm not a mechanic, am I? I'm more of a... a gangster.”
“- Mike Banning: I was wondering when you were gonna come out of the closet.
- Benjamin Asher: That's not funny.”